IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

55 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Talking to a copper in town today (Manchester)  , he reckons we will bring thousands more than we are allocated, its been black listed as a game with high potential for trouble.

I registered on their ticket site the moment the draw was made. I couldn’t have been the only one!

But I went on their ticket site today and I read that anyone registering after December 20th can’t apply for tickets for our game!

I and many others have obviously been sussed :badmood:

10 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I registered on their ticket site the moment the draw was made. I couldn’t have been the only one!

But I went on their ticket site today and I read that anyone registering after December 20th can’t apply for tickets for our game!

I and many others have obviously been sussed :badmood:

Fairly certain you'll be absolutely fine getting a ticket in the away end.

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

I have three season tickets which I won't be using to get man city away tickets now due to doctors orders.

Ive asked mates who are already sorted , so if someone wants to take all three to guarantee their tickets they can. 

Money to be transferred to my account , I will buy tickets and send them onto you by post. 

I want to do all 3 together to make easier for me. Must include postage charge and £1 charge per ticket as well.

Anyone interested PM me. First come first serve.

Also I'm only offering this until Friday 4pm.

This offer now closed. Been taken up by first contact @ollywhyte.

8 hours ago, bcfcrobins14 said:

Just bought tickets. Considered waiting for tier 2 but seeing as only 2k ish tickets in there im not risking it. Shame its worked out this way but ive just ensured im watching City away at the best team in the country and I can wait.

Think it might be better to be with 5 thousand odd fans than 2 thousand anyway for the atmosphere?

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Trying to order on line for both myself and my son who is also a sc plus holder but under 19. Will only allow me to order my own so suggests that he needs a separate log in. If so, we won't be sat together so how do i get around this without doing it on the phone ?

Just stand together at the game. It's not hard.

1,982 were sold yesterday, over 1,100 seem to have gone in 40 mins this morning.

UPDATE ON MAN CITY CUP SALES

Just shy of 2,000 tickets were purchased on the first day of sales for City’s Carabao Cup semi-final first leg at Manchester City.

Lee Johnson’s side will travel to the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday, January 9th 2018 (7.45pm) to take on the current Premier League leaders.

The club has been allocated 7,680 tickets for the tie – City’s first appearance in a major cup semi-final since 1988/89.

To date, 1,982 tickets have been purchased by season card PLUS holders who have attended at least one away game (league or cup) this season.

From 10am, sales continued online and by phone for all season card PLUS holders.

Due to the New Year period, there is a smaller-than-usual sales window, with season card holders able to purchase online and by phone at the same time. However, fans are advised to purchase online where possible, to avoid excessive queuing on the phone system.

Members will be able to purchase online from New Year’s Day, before phone lines open 24 hours later.

Should any tickets remain, general sale will begin on Wednesday, January 3rd.

PRICING

South Stand Level 3 (Blocks 313-318)

Season Card Holder/Member – Adult - £15, Aged 18-21/Over-65/Wheelchair/Ambulant - £7.50, Under-18 - £5.
General Sale – Adult - £20, Aged 18-21/Over-65/Wheelchair/Ambulant - £10, Under-18 - £5.

South Stand Level 2 (Blocks 212-218)

Season Card Holder/Member – Adult - £17.50, Aged 18-21/Over-65/Wheelchair/Ambulant - £10, Under-18 - £7.50.
General Sale – Adult - £22.50, Aged 18-21/Over-65/Wheelchair/Ambulant - £12.50, Under-18 - £10.

There are 30 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets in Level 3.

A £1 fee will apply for each ticket purchased. Postage costs £1 per booking.

Please note, Manchester City insist on the club selling Level 3 first, before opening up sales for Level 2. In addition, all under-14s must attend with an adult (aged over 18) or they will not be granted entry to the stadium.

HOME LEG

Meanwhile, more than 8,000 tickets have already been purchased for the second leg at Ashton Gate on Tuesday, January 23rd 2018 (7.45pm kick-off).

Archived