IGNORED

Marlon Pack can we do without him

foghornred

1 minute ago, foghornred said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/key-bristol-city-man-who-981513

If he gets another booking he misses 2 games can we afford to loose him at this time of the season ? 

Wouldn't mind him picking up a booking in the villa game so he serves his suspension in the man city and watford games. Keeps him fresh for the league

He’s back on top of his game after a quiet month or so, when Brownhill emerged further, and Smith started playing like the old-Korey Smith.  The three of them are crucial, whether it be perm 2 from 3, or pkay all 3.  He has responded at various times:

1. the move from CTFC
  2. the change from being a stupid fouling CM under SOD
  3. the solid League One midfielder under Cotts, starting with Coventry away
  4. the improving CM under Johnson, typified by less 50 yard passes to their left back and the odd goal. Fulham, Leeds etc
  5. the established Champ midfielder that shackled and I pushed himself on Pogba.

Fair okay to him, and all the coaches along the way, they’ve all played a part.

Pack is a fine player at this level and I would prefer that he remains available. However, he will pick up another booking in the not too distant future and so we will have to do without. Last season that would have been a problem. This season, i have every confidence that someone will step up and we will cope. 

48 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

much better team when he is playing, so will be a loss when he is suspended, booking late against villa sounds a plan

It might even be OK if he got one v Wolves - I think there is a slight delay before a ban takes effect and I`m sure I`ve heard of players getting a booking which triggers a ban on a Saturday and then playing on the Tuesday. It`s different for red cards but under the totting up we might be OK.

Archived