IGNORED

Cardiff vs Preston

Unan

Just now, redfieldred said:

Over hit a cross. Not a terrible mistake. Only hugil up there

It’s a horrible game and niggly, maybe I’m just picking on him but he seems very wasteful.

Cardiff look horrible, try that in the Prem if you get there, you be down to 9 men by now.

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

understatement of the year just then referring to Tomlin 

'He's not quick enough to get away from Cunningham'

He's not quick enough to get away from Mrs Downend - and she has 2 artificial knees!

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:
Just now, Nuno Gomez said:

Based on that we have nothing to fear from either team.  Neither seems capable of stringing a series of passes together.  Compare that to our midfield who can pass incisively and at speed.  Makes you realise what a team we have and in particular what a fantastic midefield.

We've already lost to pne who outplayed us in midfield. We needed smith and brownhill further up the pitch ratting, but because no pack they were too deep. When they tried to press high they left a big gap between them and the defence. That game more than any other showed why we are better with a sitting midfielder in the pack or Gallagher mould. 

4 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I feel very confused watching Cardiff. They are in a great position yet there is no buzz about the place. Where as with us there is that buzz and sell out crowds etc.

Would you be buzzing to watch Colin's football?

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Fair play to him though. He just said Tomlin`s contributed nothing apart from diving. Sounds fair enough to me.

Tomlin was the first player City ever signed that I would call a professional diver. Maybe others will judge predecessors to take that crown. 

I'm not watching so can't see how poor it is, but there are plenty of 45's where we've been well off the boil recently and then sorted ourselves second half. 

Can Cardiff be in a false position after half a season? They must be doing something right to get the points on the board. Perhaps Colin's anti-football tactics are being worked out. He galvanises teams no doubt, but you would hope in the end that football wins. 

Archived