IGNORED

Cardiff vs Preston

Unan

36 minutes ago, RumRed said:

PNE fans have usually been pleasant in this forum.  Tonight’s game was shit, if you think you’ll get £10m for Hugill you’re living in la la land.  Glad you beat Cardiff but hope you don’t win another game this season, you’re a crap, cynical, and cheating team.  What happened to your club?

Perhaps Alex Neil?

Let's be honest- we always lose to Preston.

They are a tricky side tbh, shame we lost to them but they are a bit of a bogey side for us and they are in their position for a reason tbh. This League is hard- well run club, play arguably (didn't see their game tonight save for about 15 mins) better football than under Grayson- just very happy they beat Cardiff though, thought it might be a draw but that's a nice little bonus!

1 hour ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Stats can be misleading. As they are in this case.

Your attempts at goal were from range and easily dealt with. 

Your superior possession was due to you knocking it around at the back with no idea what to do with it.

Only one team looked like winning that night. And we did so. 

Despite only playing in 2nd gear.

If it possible to go off a team because of the comments of one supporter you are half way to achieving your goal, lets wait till the end of the season, and I would bet you would rather be in our position, and seven points is a hell of a gap at the top of the table and will take a hell of a run by preston to overtake us, it would mean we would have to lose twice as many games in the second half of the season as the first, and with many if not all our injured first choice players coming back in the next month I would be amazed if you got anywhere near us.

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

If it possible to go off a team because of the comments of one supporter you are half way to achieving your goal, lets wait till the end of the season, and I would bet you would rather be in our position, and seven points is a hell of a gap at the top of the table and will take a hell of a run by preston to overtake us, it would mean we would have to lose twice as many games in the second half of the season as the first, and with many if not all our injured first choice players coming back in the next month I would be amazed if you got anywhere near us.

Exactly the type of post that bites you on the arse come the end of the season mind.

2 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

In fairness I'd like to see it as confidence rather than arrogance, and it isn't because we beat Man Utd but how we've been playing this season.

I'd like to see it as relief that we seem pretty safe from relegation this season and it's not even the new year yet!

2 hours ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Amusing how you're basing our credentials on a single game. Especially considering we've already dominated and beaten you on your own patch this season.

We weren't great tonight, but came away with the points. We're capable of far better performances. 

Don't act like you're Real Madrid, because you've recently beaten Man Utd.

The recent arrogance from Bristol City fans is really quite disappointing. 

Please point me in the direction of our recent arrogance?

The football on show tonight really wasnt very good. Simple as that

One thing I noticed tonight was you once again, kicked, tripped, time wasted and cheated your way to 3 points

Preston never used to be like that....now THAT is disappointing

From their forum, another one who decided it would be a good idea to come on our forum while they have a game on... :blink:

Been on the Bristol City forum tonight and they don't seem to rate him. Having said that, they wanted us to win but the majority think think they are a far better side than us and most would prefer us in the Play Offs than Villa or Derby. One game against manure seems to have gone to their heads.

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

From their forum, another one who decided it would be a good idea to come on our forum while they have a game on... :blink:

Been on the Bristol City forum tonight and they don't seem to rate him. Having said that, they wanted us to win but the majority think think they are a far better side than us and most would prefer us in the Play Offs than Villa or Derby. One game against manure seems to have gone to their heads.

What about that is going to our heads though?

I'd rather have them than Villa or Derby, based on the kind of football those teams play compared to them.

And doesn't our league position suggest that we are a better side than them?

Weird poster him.

37 minutes ago, hodge said:

Dare I suggest that that poster and the chap who's been endearing himself to us on here tonight are one and the same?

Happy Cardiff fans:

I agree It looked like Slade football, with pointless and aimless hoofballs and a midfield that couldn't cope, with no creativity and a lack of ideas with the ball. I felt sorry for Zohore, no service whatsoever. hopefully Warnock can sort it out, but its been getting worse week by week.

I bet the rest of the championship fans watching us on sky tonight can't wait to play us,absolute rubbish for the third consecutive game,where you'd start to strengthen that team in the january transfer window God only knows.

Sorry but there can be no excuse for that pile of shit that was served up tonight. Hope the players enjoyed their Christmas because they ruined mine

Should still have had enough to beat Preston, poor tonight. Getting bored with Warnock now.

:violin:

I’ve always had a respect for Preston and I’m not getting involved in a slanging match with Deepdaleismychurch but to be honest from what I saw of tonight’s game Cardiff were crap and Preston were only marginally better but Preston won the cheating competition by a long shot. 

Shame - but this is the league and there is far more at stake here than gentlemen’s honour. Win clean or dirty it’s still a win. 

4 hours ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Jealous of what?

You're only 7pts better off than us. Having spent about £10m more. 

But 5 places above you.

As it stands you aint even in a play off place. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. You are punching above your weight, and I see you not finishing anywhere near where you are currently.

I have an inherent dislike of Preston, mainly because I cant stand Grayson. Granted he aint there anymore, but still don't like em.

6 hours ago, hodge said:

Yeah it’s one game against United isn’t it - nothing to do with our run of 4 defeats in 34 in all competitions.

Archived