IGNORED

Now TV Sky Sports month pass - 50% off

ChippenhamRed

Thought this was worth a share given we have a few games on the telly coming up. For those not able to actually go, this will cover Wolves, Derby and both Manchester City games.

£16.99 instead of £33.99 for new and existing customers (but remember to cancel as it renews at full price).

http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen&awc=11006_1514578381_38fd3960964f904f1d040509e85a9d0e

8 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Rotten deal .... I've just got £15 a month fixed for three years with the price guaranteed ... all eight channels .... 

This is a one month commitment of £17. You’re spending £540.

I always try to be constructive on here...but why do you always have to be such a tw*t about everything?

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is a one month commitment of £17. You’re spending £540.

I always try to be constructive on here...but why do you always have to be such a tw*t about everything?

Presumably he can still cancel any time. NowTV normally allows cancellation mid deal. 

21 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I also don’t think Now TV would do a heavily discounted deal without any forward commitment from the purchaser.

Probably not on sport. They do for movies. They're always offering me movies for £3.99 a month for 4 months instead of £9.99. Cancel mid deal if I want to. 

The deals normally surface when you click the cancel button. 

9 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Probably not on sport. They do for movies. They're always offering me movies for £3.99 a month for 4 months instead of £9.99. Cancel mid deal if I want to. 

The deals normally surface when you click the cancel button. 

Possibly, but a guaranteed price for 3 years doesn’t pass the sniff test for me.

@oldrosie is online now so he could clarify as others have requested, but it’s his style to throw in a disparaging comment then contribute nothing further.

6 minutes ago, Highburnred said:

I took out the same £15 a month sky sports deal about six months ago fixed price for 3 years and can cancel at any time, sky sent me a letter offering it which I lost but rang them up and they let me have it without the code 

Fair play - is that a Now TV deal or full Sky satellite package?

26 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

It’s regular Sky, I had a letter too. No code to quote, just have tonphone them on 0800 759 1696

My letter says offer ends 3 Jan

12 minutes ago, Highburnred said:

Sky package, not now tv.

Ah OK, in which case it’s not directly comparable as it’s being offered to full Sky customers. But certainly a good deal nonetheless.

And it doesn’t make this Now TV offering a “rotten deal” as @oldrosie suggests (he grinds my gears, as you may have noticed).

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ah OK, in which case it’s not directly comparable as it’s being offered to full Sky customers. But certainly a good deal nonetheless.

And it doesn’t make this Now TV offering a “rotten deal” as @oldrosie suggests (he grinds my gears, as you may have noticed).

I have bought the month at £17 thanks to ChippenhamRed. Managed to catch the second half of the Cardiff v PNE match. Thanks again. 

8 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Has anyone bought the now tv day passes off eBay before? 

I'v seen them on there for as little as 99p, didn't know if there was some kind of catch... sounds to good (cheap) to be true!

If you've used one before then often they are of no use. For example, Pringles did an offer once and many of those codes are still in circulation. If you've used a Pringles code before you can't use a second. Same for many others. You need to clearly establish which offer they are linked to to see if they will work on your account. They are very rarely "no strings attached" one day vouchers. 

9 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Struggling with this one guys.

I must have signed up a little while ago for Now TV

Although didn't do any more

Now when I sign in it says they want to charge the full monthly price of £33.00p

I don't have a Now TV box,I am putting straight to my PC

Any info most wellcome

Click on the link I posted and log in from there. This worked for me.

If you’ve signed up to a previous offer you may need to used a different e-mail addess.

See if you can use your work e-mail, or you missus’ e-mail.

Failing that it’s relatively easy to get a new e-mail address from google or hotmail - it’s not like you got to continue using it monitoring it.

Alternatively, I’ve just signed up to this link.

This gives you 50% off a month’s sky sports pass, so I paid £16.99. Just don’t forget to cancel it at the end of the month!

it also works for previous NowTV. customers as well.

http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen&awc=11006_1514622863_dbe9687861419fcdebcad1d524a8a93b

Archived