IGNORED

How we can beat wolves today.

barneyrubble

Another massive game tonight especially after the great result last night.Can the boys produce another winning performance. Doesn't matter so much about quality tonight more about digging deep and wanting it more like at Sheffield utd.They are a good side but so are we it will be a tough game and we will need to be ruthless in both boxes and find the energy to press them when there in possession. Great to be on TV again sky box is starting to get full! Come on you reds.

Let's have a go then.

Fielding dominates his box makes great saves when needed and kicks the ball well.

Centre halves shackle bonatini and cause havoc at set pieces.

Fullbacks stop there wide players pressing forward and overlap when able.

Magnússon launches wind assisted missiles into there box for flint to head home.

The midfield  run and tackle like men possessed for 90 minutes and deliver killer passes.

Whoever is up top converts any chances which come along.  

We have players who can do all this were a bloody good team.

Wolves fan here, before I go on no matter what happens 2nite our game will be a lot better than watching Cardiff and preston play, what a crap team Cardiff are and that Lee tomlin looks like James corden , now on to our match, I think and hope we will beat you, but a draw for us would not be the end of the world for us, you have got to come out and attack us, we are very good on the break costa, cav, jota, very dangerous, and we got a very good back line boly is very composed at the back, it's gonna be a great game and 2 very good footballing sides, we have got weaknesses as well,  how do you lads see the game is it a must win? And what are bristol CityS strengths and weaknesses? 

2 minutes ago, Top of the league said:

Wolves fan here, before I go on no matter what happens 2nite our game will be a lot better than watching Cardiff and preston play, what a crap team Cardiff are and that Lee tomlin looks like James corden , now on to our match, I think and hope we will beat you, but a draw for us would not be the end of the world for us, you have got to come out and attack us, we are very good on the break costa, cav, jota, very dangerous, and we got a very good back line boly is very composed at the back, it's gonna be a great game and 2 very good footballing sides, we have got weaknesses as well,  how do you lads see the game is it a must win? And what are bristol CityS strengths and weaknesses? 

Well we are good on the break too, so we were hoping you would come and attack us. :)

Maybe both teams will spend 90 minutes staring at each other, could look like this ...

37 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

From your thread title I was hoping you were going to give us some inspirational words of wisdom and detailed tactical strategy.

On OTIB?

26 minutes ago, Top of the league said:

Both teams are good on the counter so I can see us cancelling each other out. A bet on the draw looks a good shout as it would be a decent point for both clubs I reckon.

Cant imagine they would have played a side this sesson who are as good as tgem 'without' the ball. Chase everything down, harrass their full backs, bully them, win those battles all over the park,quick neat passing, get it out wide, take our chances when thet come, loads of energy. Not give Wolves fans anything to cheer about. Easy !

I think as dangerous as it is, it may be worth playing them at their own game. Let the midfield sit deeper and look to catch them on the break. We have the pace even with injuries, and plenty of pace on the bench too as the game wears on. Otherwise I think set pieces could be our best weapon tonight.

1 hour ago, Barney red said:

Another massive game tonight especially after the great result last night.Can the boys produce another winning performance. Doesn't matter so much about quality tonight more about digging deep and wanting it more like at Sheffield utd.They are a good side but so are we it will be a tough game and we will need to be ruthless in both boxes and find the energy to press them when there in possession. Great to be on TV again sky box is starting to get full! Come on you reds.

I don't think we wanted it more than Sheffield United. We just had more players on the pitch.

Archived