IGNORED

The Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Day Thread 25

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not sure of the logic there. Derby are beginning to get right on my tits tbh

If theres one team who can catch Wolves, but they are miles clear of third, then they have less pressure on them than if two teams are in catching distance.

If we were the lone team who could catch them and were clear of the pack then that would be better for us, but other teams being able to catch up is worse for Wolves.

Best 11 we have, Pato and Baker both fit to start. Really hope they are both close to 100%.

Happy we seem to be going one up front to start with. Not the strongest looking bench, but it is what we have left!

That Wolves side looks awfully strong...but then so did Man Red.

Edited by cityexile
1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

I just hope that Paterson and Baker are genuinely fit. Really don’t want us to risk losing them long term. Whatever people might say, promotion is not won or lost today!

I don't think we would risk them if they weren't . We have a top medical and sports science team to check out our players before they are cleared for a match .

You don't go into a game of this importance worrying that a player may break down . 

Lee is also a coach who believes that energy is one of the key elements to a good team performance. I believe he would prefer to have runners than talented lads just going through the motions .