IGNORED

The Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Day Thread 25

Shot ourselves in the foot massively, there we had a chance of 3 points against a team built with about five times our budget and we made bad decisions at crucial points.

Didn't expect to get much from it, time to show some resilience again - I've no doubt we will.

The ref is worth a mention - had lots to do and got it all right really.  Well done to him.

Onwards and upwards.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

To be fair to the Ref, I think the handball in the penalty area straight after the goal is the only decision he has got wrong all night.

Frustrating but we need to learn from this and we need to beat Villa.

There's no way you can give a deliberate handball from that distance at that pace.  It's impossible.

Let this be the game where everyone realises we need to spend big money in January. We have done major miracles to be where we are with what we have. The players are out on their arses. 

I think LJ & SL will realise now too. 

Very hard to take as they are 2 unbelievably avoidable goals. Stupid by both Magnússon & Frank for the first, stupid by Marlon to make the red have a decision to make for the second. 

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 4

You can't blame them they must be all in,  they have had to keep going all month and today was the day when it finally got to them.  The boys will regroup and as soon as we get our injured players back and possibly get some reinforcements in, we will be back to normal.  Always believe, COYR's

• Like 1