IGNORED

Let's be honest we are punching!

bs22 red

I dont think we're punching above our weight. We are where we are on merit. Christ an injury time winner for Wolves and all is doom. The nearer we get to a promotion slot, the more we'll rattle. It's absolutely inevitable as pressure and nerves transfer from the stands to the players. Steel yourselves my friends... the bumpy ride we are about to encounter could be so, so worth it.... and even if we fail the big goal... what a season to look back on

2 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

We’re where we are because we deserve to be there. Nobody ends up in the top part of the championship because of punching above their weight, it’s because they play top notch football with top quality players and we deserve to be where are are, if not better.

It may happen this season or not  but this division is very even besides wolves 

I ******* hate the "punching above our weight" line.

Are we? Okay. You're where you are in the table because you've got good results, shocking I know, but thats how it works.

Really boils my piss, and how do you work out what our suitable weight is? Is it how big the club is?

Archived