IGNORED

The Aston Villa v Bristol City Match Day Thread 26

People saying this is shades of last season...

Get a grip for goodness sake. We’re 4th in the league, this is our first heavy defeat of the season! How many unbeaten away were we before tonight?

I despair sometimes I honestly do. I swear some on here are just hoping for failure so they have something to post about.

Edited by The hand of RO'D
  • Like 8

Brownhill and Pato look shattered, I feel sorry for Steele, Kelly and the travelling fans, Bryan, Baker and Reid look out of sorts to say the least and I have to say it - Wright and LJ have had an absolute mare today. I emphasise again the word - TODAY...

They all need a rest and go again. 

Edited by Lordofthebling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didn't expect anything less than this today. Far too many games all close together with the Man Utd game on top, and long term injuries rather than short term ones. It's almost been a game every 2 to 3 days and against sides at the top. 

Still, not many other sides around us have capitalised over the Christmas break either, so we write it off and going again.

• Like 4

We're knackered. Paterson has only played thanks to an epidural and we have no depth due to a long injury list.

This result was coming after our Herculean efforts during December. Let's just grin and bear it and hope for reinforcements before the Norwich home game on Saturday 13th.

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 2