IGNORED

Manchester City home game - slow ticket sales

ChippenhamRed

1 minute ago, Redman91bcfc said:

Still get the same result a greyed out button, unless all of the tickets sold out in the 10 minutes I was in the queue.

I've just followed the same route and it's put me in the queue again and almost immediately put me through to buy - ie there doesn't seem to be an actual queue at the moment.

Might be worth you giving the ticket office a call. 

Did you purchase membership today? When I did it took about 30mins to process through the system and enable me to buy tickets online.

13 minutes ago, Redman91bcfc said:

I have a forever bristol membership however the add button is greyed out. Anyone else experiencing this?

I’m Having the same issue. No problem adding my dad’s but it doesn’t like mine for some reason. Bought tickets on the membership before no problems.

5 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

Just call the ticket office. Don't worry, plenty of tickets left.

If you do call them, get them to add your previous home purchases to your membership at the same time, may come in handy if we go any further or go on a run in the FA Cup or are in the play-offs.

45 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

I think I actually got in a different way this time. I was logged in as a member, went to this page 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets-memberships/

Then clicked on the Tickets button for the Man City game. It then put me into the queue.

Thank you welsh robin after an hour of having the same problem, your method worked for me.

1 hour ago, REDLEE said:

After watching the ITV news last night, I decided to go and queue up outside the Williams Stand like the good old days. Couldn't believe my eyes... it's not there any more!

Seems to of disappeared over night,spooky or what.

27 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I’m waiting to get tickets as enjoyed it in their v Utd but none available online 

Atyeo will only go on sale when the rest of the ground is sold out.  I guess if the remaining 1200 tickets don't go then they may send Manchester some more tickets.  I would say though that the Atyeo will become available given how well it's sold so far.

• Admin
42 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Atyeo will only go on sale when the rest of the ground is sold out.  I guess if the remaining 1200 tickets don't go then they may send Manchester some more tickets.  I would say though that the Atyeo will become available given how well it's sold so far.

Odd that the Atyeo hasn't gone onsale as soon as it did for the Utd game

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

Odd that the Atyeo hasn't gone onsale as soon as it did for the Utd game

I suspect it again comes down to the fact that season ticket holders seem not to have rushed to buy in quite the same way as they did for United. That said, given we've a little over 1000 tickets remaining (based on earlier figures) then I imagine it'll go on sale over the weekend and certainly before the first leg has been played...

15 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I suspect it again comes down to the fact that season ticket holders seem not to have rushed to buy in quite the same way as they did for United. That said, given we've a little over 1000 tickets remaining (based on earlier figures) then I imagine it'll go on sale over the weekend and certainly before the first leg has been played...

I did a quick count about an hour ago and we were at under 900.  I'm with you...I think the Atyeo will go on sale by Monday at the latest.

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:04, AshtonPark said:

Isnt that the problem with tickets loaded to cards etc?

You can get a seat elsewhere, get it loaded to a card which has your normal season ticket seat and enter with that. No proof of having booked another ticket unless the club actually checked.

I assume only ones own ST seat can be loaded on to ST Card. Another seat purchased after initial period will require a paper ticket.

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I assume only ones own ST seat can be loaded on to ST Card. Another seat purchased after initial period will require a paper ticket.

Wrong. Any seat can be loaded onto season card. I've done this myself. As well as loading it to season card email sent as well with stand, block, seat number etc . So if needed you have proof on phone , very easy.

Looks like there’s about 800 tickets left now, plus the 1000 as yet unreleased in the Atyeo. Good to see sales have picked up.

With the weekend and then two days of general sale still to come, it’s going to be a very brave person who thinks they can wait until after the first leg result is known!

20 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Looks like there’s about 800 tickets left now, plus the 1000 as yet unreleased in the Atyeo. Good to see sales have picked up.

With the weekend and then two days of general sale still to come, it’s going to be a very brave person who thinks they can wait until after the first leg result is known!

Very brave? I would say very stupid ! 

30 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m gonna hypothesise that not many are doing that. Reckon it’s more likely that, as the Red Manchester game made it to all member sales relatively comfortably, those ST holders (and members with 4 games) who wanted to sit with other, non-ST, friends or family decided to wait until they could all buy together.

With the Red Manchester game, no one knew what was gonna happen, so there was the panicked rush as soon as they went on sale. With this Blue Manchester game, everyone can approach it in a much calmer manner.

It was always gonna sell out. We’re in a blimmin’ cup semi-final!

Oh crikey, I’m gonna have to have a lie down again. Still not used to saying that.

Archived