IGNORED

Trevor Sinclair is officially racist

Fordy62

17 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I wonder when the apology from “The Police are racist” Trevor Sinclair will come?

Probably never. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-42542180?ocid=wsnews.chat-apps.in-app-msg.whatsapp.trial.link1_.aui

i should point out I mean the personal twitter apology rather than the one through his lawyer. 

You got to love the shite that defence solicitors come up with, even the highly paid 'Mr Loophole'.

Mr Freeman said the "catalyst" for his client's behaviour was being subjected to racism in front of his family while out having a meal hours earlier.

Was that also the catalyst for driving whilst pissed?.

He'll be back on the politically correct BBC in no time. Its an unpalatable fact, but it needs saying, that if it was a white football pundit who'd made the same unacceptable allegations against a black policeman he would never work on any TV channel ever again. Will he resign from 'kick it out' ? - no chance. Personal apology ? - unlikely. Make excuses ? - definitely.

24 minutes ago, taxidog said:

He'll be back on the politically correct BBC in no time. Its an unpalatable fact, but it needs saying, that if it was a white football pundit who'd made the same unacceptable allegations against a black policeman he would never work on any TV channel ever again. Will he resign from 'kick it out' ? - no chance. Personal apology ? - unlikely. Make excuses ? - definitely.

Do you reckon? I cant see the BBC going anywhere near him again to be honest.. 

34 minutes ago, taxidog said:

This is the sad truth.

Archived