IGNORED

Jon Lansdown tweet upsetting the blue few

Meh

The Wolves boss goes mental in the Directors box down the Gate and to them that is fine, their manager asks "how did that lot get on down the road" when we are on a shocking run - again that is fine and even funny. When it is the other way around it is wrong.... 

ALWAYS THE ******* VICTIMS...

PS - if their club could actually run like a proper football club and pay proper wages and get players on signed contracts in the first place, none of this would happen would it. Just saying......

Does make me laugh the shitheads being all smug about £300,000 for Taylor as he’s scored 2 league goals and 2 cup goals so it’s cost them £75,000 a goal plus wages!!!

It's not like he was the one who made the winner against Man U earning us millions in a semi final of a cup is it. Are they really that thick??

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Mentioning we've got two defeats to bury :laughcont: i mean clubs never lose two on the trot. They're literally bricking it that we might go up.

If we did manage to go up all you will hear "I'm glad you've gone up as you will be getting a hiding every week"

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

Does make me laugh the shitheads being all smug about £300,000 for Taylor as he’s scored 2 league goals and 2 cup goals so it’s cost them £75,000 a goal plus wages!!!

It's not like he was the one who made the winner against Man U earning us millions in a semi final of a cup is it. Are they really that thick??

He's probably made enough from a handful of touches of the ball to keep their club afloat for 5 seasons. Imagine.

Remember when wally tweeted about Taylor’s fee . They were creaming there selves over it. Even though they knew they had there pants pulled down. But now it’s the other way round most of them are crying. FWIW the person who JL tweeted . They seem to be friends. And the bloke explained to the other sagheads it was only a joke . Fair play to him 

3 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

They need to remember wally done the same when he tweeted about paying 300k when we could have got Taylor free 4 months earlier. They were talking about the tweet for weeks after and laughing their heads off hysterically. 

Exactly what I was just posting 

7 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Yep thick as pig shit

39 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Good job he does more than just score goals then isn't it?

As you mentioned, that pass to Korey alone paid for his transfer fee and wages..in one kick of the ball. That's not even taking into account the contribution he made towards keeping us up last season.

Good to see they're still salty about the whole thing, but then they did have their pants spectacularly pulled down in front of everybody.  :rofl2br:

51 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Mentioning we've got two defeats to bury :laughcont: i mean clubs never lose two on the trot. They're literally bricking it that we might go up.

I know, look at them, losing 4-1 against the mighty Gillingham (Gills missed 2 pens as well by all accounts) and then 0-1 at home against the even mightier Doncaster United (?)....and they've got the ******* nerve to 'gloat' about us losing to Wolves and Villa. Tinpot idiots.

49 minutes ago, wood_red said:

If we assume it takes 100 goals scored to get promoted (I'm sure there has yet to be a team who hasnt scoring this many) then pro rata it would have cost us 7.5mil. 

Therefore 75k per championship goal is blinding value. 

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Good job he does more than just score goals then isn't it?

As you mentioned, that pass to Korey alone paid for his transfer fee and wages..in one kick of the ball. That's not even taking into account the contribution he made towards keeping us up last season.

Good to see they're still salty about the whole thing, but then they did have their pants spectacularly pulled down in front of everybody.  :rofl2br:

I know, look at them, losing 4-1 against the mighty Gillingham (Gills missed 2 pens as well by all accounts) and then 0-1 at home against the even mightier Doncaster United (?)....and they've got the ******* nerve to 'gloat' about us losing to Wolves and Villa. Tinpot idiots.

Don’t forget their 4-0 drubbing by Shrewsbury....

13 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Remember when wally tweeted about Taylor’s fee . They were creaming there selves over it. Even though they knew they had there pants pulled down. But now it’s the other way round most of them are crying. FWIW the person who JL tweeted . They seem to be friends. And the bloke explained to the other sagheads it was only a joke . Fair play to him 

Just thinking about Jon Lansdown will upset the poor L1 nobodies. Just the name "Lansdown" is enough to upset them, without him tweeting, or saying, or doing, anything. Just seeing a picture of Jon Lansdown will upset them. If they ever are in the Bath area, a sign saying "Lansdown" will upset them. 

Because "Lansdown" = Bristol City FC & = £45million spent on AG & = £millions spent on keeping Bristol City in the Championship & = this season, getting it bang on and so right, that we are joint 3rd and in the race for the top flight of English football. Again. Where they have never been. And = 20,000 plus crowds. And = potential, and possibilities.

In other words, everything they wish their pitiful club had, and was, but doesn't have, and isn't. And won't have or will not be in the foreseeable future.

How very upsetting for them.

1 minute ago, Jack Dawe said:

Just thinking about Jon Lansdown will upset the poor L1 nobodies. Just the name "Lansdown" is enough to upset them, without him tweeting, or saying, or doing, anything. Just seeing a picture of Jon Lansdown will upset them. If they ever are in the Bath area, a sign saying "Lansdown" will upset them. 

Because "Lansdown" = Bristol City FC & = £45million spent on AG & = £millions spent on keeping Bristol City in the Championship & = this season, getting it bang on and so right, that we are joint 3rd and in the race for the top flight of English football. Again. Where they have never been. And = 20,000 plus crowds. And = potential, and possibilities.

In other words, everything they wish their pitiful club had, and was, but doesn't have, and isn't. And won't have or will not be in the foreseeable future.

How very upsetting for them.

Very true. And because they can’t take a bit of banter. A couple of them wish he died . Unbelievable 

31 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Very true. And because they can’t take a bit of banter. A couple of them wish he died . Unbelievable

Always Believe, RA75. Always believe that for a few of The Few (which, in reality, and quite clearly, is a very small number), our ongoing superiority will drive them - via the modern vehicle of social meeder - to bitter distraction, and to the depths of their miserable lives, in their Eastvile slums. And while we continue to compete at a level they can only dream about, and threaten to render their Windas perversion obsolete with a sustained attempt and possible third summit to the guilded heights of English football - rareified air The Few have never drawn in - their worst nightmare, while this continues, and remains a possibility, the bitterness of a few of The Few can only worsen.

6 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So the scum want to kill both Lee Johnson and Jon Lansdown now.  What an evil bunch they are.

Probably distantly related to those of you who wanted to kill Holloway. Bloody nethandreals still rear their heads now and then.

I thought the Tweet was funny, and Marc's response shows that has a good rapport with Jon Lansdown.  

Archived