IGNORED

R I P 2018 thread ...

WhistleHappy

16 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Burt Reynolds aged 82. Another part of my youth slips away.

Deliverance is still one of the best films ever.

Most likely apocryphal, but the story about him and Jon Voight getting ready to do a fight scene on that movie is a belter.

And yes, I agree, one of the best films. I was lucky to see a director's cut presentation at the IFI a few years ago, with John Boorman himself speaking about the movie.

20 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Liz Fraser star of many carry on films, confessions of a window cleaner and a lot of seventies programmes such as the professionals has sadly died at the age of 88

Another lovely actress, remember her in her stockings and suspenders in Carry on Cruising. RIP Liz. :clap:

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I loved her................ similar genre to Babs Windsor, but I much preferred her .

Me too, she was much sexier than blousy Babs. She always had that `knowing` look about her as well as being a damn fine comedy actress.

RIP Liz, there aren`t many of the regular Carry On stars left now - the only two I can think of are the above mentioned Babs and Jim Dale.

In other news, wildlife author, presenter, one time poacher and champion of Exmoor Johnny Kingdom has been killed in a digger accident on his farm near Ilfracombe.

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Me too, she was much sexier than blousy Babs. She always had that `knowing` look about her as well as being a damn fine comedy actress.

RIP Liz, there aren`t many of the regular Carry On stars left now - the only two I can think of are the above mentioned Babs and Jim Dale.

In other news, wildlife author, presenter, one time poacher and champion of Exmoor Johnny Kingdom has been killed in a digger accident on his farm near Ilfracombe.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/sep/07/tv-wildlife-enthusiast-johnny-kingdom-killed-in-digger-accident

RIP Johnny Kingdom.

And yes Liz Fraser was top totty, RIP Liz Fraser.

Archived