Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedDave

Watching in Hong Kong

The Man City game starts at 3:45am in Hong Kong.  This is a longshot but does anyone know any 24 hour bars, or any websites that it can be watched on?

I cannot get Now TV out here! 

39 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

http://www.bar109.com/

Could try there

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

If you look at Sports and Events, I see it's listed as on, starting at 03.45, Wednesday 10th January.

Cheers both.  I’m in Kowloon so about 20 mins away.  I either need to stay up all night or wake up and leave at 3am then!  

Try cricfree tv. http://cricfree.org/soccer

I've been watching all of our televised games this season on this website and It's worked a treat! If you want a bar, I remember there are a few Irish pubs/sports bars around Admiralty but they are pricey and no idea if they will open that late.

I'm currently in Malta. There is an official Man City supporters club bar which is showing the game. Might try watching it there. :D

There's a few English bars near Wan Chai station that will likely show it. Queen Victoria one of them I think? 

I tried to watch one of our games there in December, but they were showing the Prem game, plus some rugby

47 minutes ago, NiceRed said:

There's a few English bars near Wan Chai station that will likely show it. Queen Victoria one of them I think? 

I tried to watch one of our games there in December, but they were showing the Prem game, plus some rugby

36 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Oops, I did mean Wan Chai, not Admiralty.. Both are hubs so got confused. Listen to NiceRed not me!

Cheers both.  Lots of HK knowledge on here!