IGNORED

Ryan Kent - recalled from Freiburg, and now signed on loan.

Dastardly and Muttley

Unsure if I’d want this one that much. Liverpool will be charging us big penalties because he won’t be a guaranteed starter  and I think with Walsh now on board Brownhill and Paterson can become our 2 wide players with Eliasson occasionally featuring and getting better. 

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Unsure if I’d want this one that much. Liverpool will be charging us big penalties because he won’t be a guaranteed starter  and I think with Walsh now on board Brownhill and Paterson can become our 2 wide players with Eliasson occasionally featuring and getting better. 

Brown is wasted at rm but is a good option if we need someone who can defend reminds me of milner can play on the wing but way better in cm . for me pack has improved this season but for me id play brownhill alongside corey if playing a 2 cms 

1 minute ago, miketh2nd said:

Brown is wasted at rm but is a good option if we need someone who can defend reminds me of milner can play on the wing but way better in cm . for me pack has improved this season but for me id play brownhill alongside corey if playing a 2 cms 

I agree he’s wasted at RM maybe I should’ve said with Walsh coming in it reduces the need for another winger. 

Archived