IGNORED

The official Manchester City FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

My class of Year 5 Italian kids belted out  an unprompted 'Ole ole ole ole Bristol CITY' today, the most proud I have ever been of them.

When we have some spare time we enjoy watching Korey's goal against United.

One of them said at the end of the day 'We know if Bristol City won because you will have no voice tomorrow like last time'

Going to go into town and confuse the locals in my City shirt again. Hopefully I will be going as mental as I was during the United game.

4 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

News of all 3 lanes being shut at Strafford. Hope all is okay and everyone makes it.

What a day for the British transport system to crumble :facepalm:

It was ever thus. In my day the stage from The Greyhound was often cancelled due to the wrong kind of highwaymen.

4 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

If youre standing on a corner with a split scarf round youre neck.......

The city boys will come and get ya and we'll break your ******* legs/neck/fine china (delete as appropriate)

Gutted I can't be there tonight. Although it is relatively quick to get from London to Manchester, it would result in me taking time off today and tomorrow as I would struggle to get back this evening. Similarly, I have to use two half days to come to the second leg. I hope to hear you lads making a lot of noise!

Just checked in to my hotel on Portland Street, rough plan - get a beer, have a meal and then mozey towards the assembled masses of cider fuelled lunatics!

Traffic was starting to build up about 20 minutes ago or so, so hopefully you have all given yourself plenty of time.

Oh. And it's a bit nippy out.

2 minutes ago, Devereux said:

Right, finally, my ‘invented’ Manchester meeting is done free to join the masses. Where is everyone? I’m on my own tonight and need a ready-made friendship group from cider country....

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just checked in to my hotel on Portland Street, rough plan - get a beer, have a meal and then mozey towards the assembled masses of cider fuelled lunatics!

Traffic was starting to build up about 20 minutes ago or so, so hopefully you have all given yourself plenty of time.

Oh. And it's a bit nippy out.

You two should meet up.

With the side some media outlets have Man City putting out, I’ll be hiding behind a the sofa as Sane running at Wright all evening is only going one way :yawn:.......break his legs Bailey :cool:

heart is saying 2-2 or 3-1 to Man City but head keeps putting 4+ goals for Man City :( 

COYR :) 

1 hour ago, Keith Welch said:

My class of Year 5 Italian kids belted out  an unprompted 'Ole ole ole ole Bristol CITY' today, the most proud I have ever been of them.

When we have some spare time we enjoy watching Korey's goal against United.

One of them said at the end of the day 'We know if Bristol City won because you will have no voice tomorrow like last time'

Going to go into town and confuse the locals in my City shirt again. Hopefully I will be going as mental as I was during the United game.

wer you to?

I went to Liverpool in 94 with the 9k City Support and it was one of the greatest away games I have ever experienced and the odds were probably stacked against us then as they are tonight. I can’t make it tonight but hope the 7.8k have a similar experience that I had 24 years ago

Archived