IGNORED

Song for Sterling

Gert Mare

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They don't need to! Christ there must be plenty of young'uns on here! Makes I feel very old!

Junior was the original Raheem, and only cost £30k.

He's on YouTube, City v Liverpool and against Swindle when he ran like a gazelle from his own half to score.

Your next issue is it doesn’t fit the tune...

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Talented player but sadly you are right James - AlI has a real nasty side to him

I remember in our promotion season when he was at MK he tweeted a photo with a hood up, a balaclava on and throwing gang signs prior to a game against Gillingham.

Tweet promptly deleted after they lost :laugh: 

24 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Does he ****.

Alli is a wannabe thug with an attitude who regularly puts in some viscously late tackles.

Yea but watch the pundits. Always say he plays with an edge and they like that. In the media think Alli gets less stick than Sterling and does far worse. I like both though as players. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yea but watch the pundits. Always say he plays with an edge and they like that. In the media think Alli gets less stick than Sterling and does far worse. I like both though as players. 

Sorry, misread your post.

Thought you said Alli gets more stick than he should.

I got nothing against players who put in a hard tackle, but Alli is just dirty because every time he does one it is late and dangerous.

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Is he or do the press just like taking pops at him?  To me he seems a fairly grounded chap who also shares his wealth with family.

Good point. Certainly seems to be an easy target for the press. Moron is the wrong word, it seemed as though he was maybe surrounding himself with unsavoury people but I imagine that’s something a lot of very wealthy youngsters have to contend with. 

Archived