IGNORED

Charlie Nicholas what a Manual manipulator! (Merged)

Esmond Million's Bung

32 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

"I'm afraid I don't give Bristol City any chance. They'll come and park the bus but I'm not sure how they can expect to execute that plan against the best attacking unit in Europe when they've conceded eight goals in their last two games against Aston Villa and Watford".

Just someone who hasn't done their research. Sky pundits the same. Thinking we'd 'park the bus' when we'd given no evidence whatsoever all season of doing that.

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Media don't like us. Think we are a rugby town. 

Are you joking? We have been getting constant praise in the press- articles almost daily on us all very complimentary. There are a few rogues - mainly the idiots like lawrenson, Charlie Nicholas, but then think about the articles crouch and Murray wrote, and the feature this weekend. Sky post match talked about nothing but how good we were. 

35 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

Hinchcliffe commentating seemed very reluctant to give us any praise. 

It's because the guy is a complete and utter cock. He seems to say all the wrong things (even after replays) I just, for the life of me cannot see how this guy got the gig on Sky. Dreadful pundit. Bring back Garry (he should be gambling) Birtles

Archived