IGNORED

Charlie Nicholas what a Manual manipulator! (Merged)

Esmond Million's Bung

Listening to talk sport after the United game, and just after drawing City, whosever was presenting said something like “they may have beat United, but if ever there was a dead cert in football it’s Man City win this tie”

whilst they are clearly in the driving seat, I’d say it’s looking far from a foregone conclusion!

"I'm afraid I don't give Bristol City any chance. They'll come and park the bus but I'm not sure how they can expect to execute that plan against the best attacking unit in Europe when they've conceded eight goals in their last two games against Aston Villa and Watford.

It is just a joy to watch Manchester City whenever you get the opportunity at the moment and this tie should be all-but over on Tuesday night."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11200339/charlie-nicholas-carabao-cup-semi-final-predictions-man-city-to-stay-on-course-for-quadruple

The worst bit about this is the "they'll come and park the bus."  Well we didn't, did we Charlie??

Lazy journalism ......from a pundit who has done no research.............just picks up his cheque, and believes he knows what he is waffling about.  Complete disgrace. Sky could spend their money on someone who bothers to check facts, rather than sit in the pub.   I have zero respect for this waste of time

LL

Archived