Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

WelshRobin

Mapping our fan base

A comment on another thread has prompted me to have a go at this....unless it's been done before. Would be interesting to plot on a world map where our supporters are, distance from AG etc.

If people want to reply with their City or town as well as  country I will see what I can do. I think there is a way of adding pins to a Google Map.

As much as all contributions are great, perhaps no need for 'Bristol, UK' replies;)

Once I've got something will share on here.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

A comment on another thread has prompted me to have a go at this....unless it's been done before. Would be interesting to plot on a world map where our supporters are, distance from AG etc.

If people want to reply with their City or town as well as  country I will see what I can do. I think there is a way of adding pins to a Google Map.

As much as all contributions are great, perhaps no need for 'Bristol, UK' replies;)

Once I've got something will share on here.

As admirable as I think your endeavours are....you must be aware that only a tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of our fan base is active on here...not sure how replies you get on here will be in an way representative of our fan base and where they are located...

• Thanks 1

Roydon, Essex CM19

Know from meeting a few out and about, there are also a few in Bishops Stortford - CM23

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

As admirable as I think your endeavours are....you must be aware that only a tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of our fan base is active on here...not sure how replies you get on here will be in an way representative of our fan base and where they are located...

Completely agree, although will be nice to see if only on a small sample how far we reach.

17 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I'm in the Lamb, Cadbury Heath. It's quiet in here....

It wasn't quiet last night! That was until our stirling and stellar performance sent them home with faces longer than a horse :gasmask:

Edited by RaspberryRed

I found a load of old files from the "Bristol City Net Centre" website recently, including a list, created in 2002, of City fan locations.

Names and emails removed for privacy, but interesting to know if all the locations are still relevant today. You may spot yourself.

Australia 

• Canberra 
  • Hunter Valley, New South Wales 
  • Perth 
  • Sydney 

Belgium 

• Rixensart

Canada 

• Cambridge, Ontario 
  • London, Ontario 
  • Stroud, Ontario 

Carribean