IGNORED

Mapping our fan base

WelshRobin

A comment on another thread has prompted me to have a go at this....unless it's been done before. Would be interesting to plot on a world map where our supporters are, distance from AG etc.

If people want to reply with their City or town as well as  country I will see what I can do. I think there is a way of adding pins to a Google Map.

As much as all contributions are great, perhaps no need for 'Bristol, UK' replies;)

Once I've got something will share on here.

19 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

A comment on another thread has prompted me to have a go at this....unless it's been done before. Would be interesting to plot on a world map where our supporters are, distance from AG etc.

If people want to reply with their City or town as well as  country I will see what I can do. I think there is a way of adding pins to a Google Map.

As much as all contributions are great, perhaps no need for 'Bristol, UK' replies;)

Once I've got something will share on here.

As admirable as I think your endeavours are....you must be aware that only a tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of our fan base is active on here...not sure how replies you get on here will be in an way representative of our fan base and where they are located...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

As admirable as I think your endeavours are....you must be aware that only a tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of our fan base is active on here...not sure how replies you get on here will be in an way representative of our fan base and where they are located...

Completely agree, although will be nice to see if only on a small sample how far we reach.

Archived