IGNORED

Mapping our fan base

WelshRobin

3 hours ago, weepywall said:

Bath with a City supporting brother in Wellington NZ who is coming back for the league cup final

Saw a guy in Wellington airport wearing a City shirt when I was there a few years back, but he was heading in the other direction, so didn't get to have a word.

Your brother or perhaps another City fan in the Land of the Long White Cloud...?

9 minutes ago, SydneyCity said:

Sydney, Australia... and in few hours there’s going to be another baby one :)

Congrats also! My 11 year old is proof that born and raised 'abroad' doesn't stop them turning into a true red :chant6ez:His accent is a little off though... 

3 minutes ago, ukneil said:

Congrats also! My 11 year old is proof that born and raised 'abroad' doesn't stop them turning into a true red :chant6ez:His accent is a little off though... 

Good to hear! With my accent, the Aussie accent and his mum’s Brazilian accent I have no idea what my one’s going to sound like!

11 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Ole had an interactive map on the Net centre which was interesting and in those days innovative. We were spread far and wide.

He had a lot of novel programmes, the BCFC Top Trumps was superb and I believe the players at the time loved it.

Don't remember any of that. 

Archived