IGNORED

Gazza's kind heart.

Vincent Vega

14 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

Went to Italia 90. Was watching England a lot in the 90s. He is the only English player I have seen who I can honestly say mesmerised me when I was watching football.

The guy was on a completely different planet than anyone else - in football terms.

Love you Gazza!

I can remember at Wembley that even picking a ball up out of play would see thousands applauding him for doing ... Well nothing. He was God like.

Met him in Norway and he insisted on gathering members of the team to talk to us.

"Here's Des Lads".

"Here's Lee and Chris."

"Tony you've got to meet these boys, come on Adams"

"I will go and get Carlton, actually lets forget about him!"

My absolute hero growing up and luckily enough to see him live a couple of times for Spurs. Even my dad who really disliked football started dancing around the room after the goal against Scotland, he just had magic in his boots.  Bloody love him and hope I get to tell him so one day!  He always gets a lot of love on this forum. I wonder is there any chance we could get him to come to AG and do an 'evening with' sort of show? It would sell like hot cakes  I'd imagine?@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

3 hours ago, lenred said:

My absolute hero growing up and luckily enough to see him live a couple of times for Spurs. Even my dad who really disliked football started dancing around the room after the goal against Scotland, he just had magic in his boots.  Bloody love him and hope I get to tell him so one day!  He always gets a lot of love on this forum. I wonder is there any chance we could get him to come to AG and do an 'evening with' sort of show? It would sell like hot cakes  I'd imagine?@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

I would go lenred. Good shout

Archived