IGNORED

New Training Ground

JasonM88

11 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Oh dear,Effan Ap Rees is on the committee,he doesn’t like us much does he.

Also got  David Pasley on the committee who is the worst of the absolute worst when it comes to NSC. The guy has been central to denying the kids of Portishead having a skate park for many a year now.  I pray he gets shunned out next year. 

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

Let’s hope neither have the deciding vote,if one is needed.

He maybe more focused on #9 today - 

Planning Application No. 17/P/1261/HAZ Hazardous substance consent for the storage of refined aviation fuel in tanks 14 and 15 at Redcliffe Bay Fuel Depot, Down Road, Portishead

Section 2 report of the Director of Development and Environment 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

He maybe more focused on #9 today - 

Planning Application No. 17/P/1261/HAZ Hazardous substance consent for the storage of refined aviation fuel in tanks 14 and 15 at Redcliffe Bay Fuel Depot, Down Road, Portishead

Section 2 report of the Director of Development and Environment 

Thought they already stored aviation fuel there anyway.

11 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Thought they already stored aviation fuel there anyway.

Not for quite a while - they've since built houses around it and of course the residents aren't too happy about its reuse! 

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

Any chance of an appeal with this then? If so I expect it to get held up for a good year or two yet

They'd have to have a valid reason or for it to be called in by the Sec of State which is unlikely as its not a major development and not on greenbelt per se. 

No surprises that the cllr who lives in Flax Bourton tried to derail it, nimby pricks. 

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

Any chance of an appeal with this then? If so I expect it to get held up for a good year or two yet

I don't believe a committee can "appeal" its own decision......only the club could appeal if the decision went against it. The only possible recourse I would imagine is a judicial review but that would only be in the case of correct processes not being applied which I very much doubt in this case.

I would imagine the club will let the dust settle for a few months and then look to proceed ASAP 

Archived