IGNORED

The Bristol City v Norwich City Match Day Thread 27

Good afternoon All.

Do not drink the Clevedon water. That message arrived slightly too late for me and I have been off the grid for 24 hours. Now fighting fit again and ready to go to the match in my continuing presence in England. Aiming to take in as many matches as I can. The voice is almost recovered from Tuesday.

Since I cannot find anybody having stepped into the breach I offer this measly portion as todays match day on a shoe string.. thats it folks. Lets all make our contribution today and bring home a very much required three points.

Normal service will be resumed for Derby. Is that our next match? I can't keep up with it. So many matches, so little time. Two new signings; welcome to Liam Walsh, with a decent cameo on Tuesday and Ryan Kent. Loose the earrings on the pitch fella. Cheers me dears. :) 

Enjoy the game.

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 5
47 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Good afternoon All.

Do not drink the Clevedon water. That message arrived slightly too late for me and I have been off the grid for 24 hours. Now fighting fit again and ready to go to the match in my continuing presence in England. Aiming to take in as many matches as I can. The voice is almost recovered from Tuesday.

Since I cannot find anybody having stepped into the breach I offer this measly portion as todays match day on a shoe string.. thats it folks. Lets all make our contribution today and bring home a very much required three points.

Normal service will be resumed for Derby. Is that our next match? I can't keep up with it. So many matches, so little time. Two new signings; welcome to Liam Walsh, with a decent cameo on Tuesday and Ryan Kent. Loose the earrings on the pitch fella. Cheers me dears. :) 

Enjoy the game.

I will always assist where I can brother.

Boil the kettle and speedy recovery.

A 0-0 again I reckon... up the City.

50 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Good afternoon All.

Enjoy the game.

Condensed Version

Norwich 

Clevedon water = shit through the eye of a needle 

City 2-0

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Good afternoon All.

Enjoy the game.

You say it’s a “measly portion” but, though it’s small, it’s beautifully formed......... as the actress said to the bishop 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Norwich have just sold pritchard to huddersfield and have a couple of injury concerns.  Their fans juat cant see where their goals can come from.  We have no freshman injury concerns and our players cant wait to get out onto the pitch again.

Finish them off by ht and bring on some fresh legs.

Here's also hoping for sunderland to beat baadiff (on sky now) and brum to beat the rams.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

Less fortunate than Havana in that I have not recovered from illness in time to attend. Intensely frustrating, but will have to rely on you guys and the customary lifeless commentary from RB. Have a feeling it could be a scrappy affair today, but that we might scrape a tense 1-0 win from a poor match. Hope I’m wrong about the quality and right about the result. Enjoy, all you lucky enough to be in attendance.

10 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Less fortunate than Havana in that I have not recovered from illness in time to attend. Intensely frustrating, but will have to rely on you guys and the customary lifeless commentary from RB. Have a feeling it could be a scrappy affair today, but that we might scrape a tense 1-0 win from a poor match. Hope I’m wrong about the quality and right about the result. Enjoy, all you lucky enough to be in attendance.

Sorry to hear that; you drunk the Clevedon water in Brizzle? What is going on with those pipes.

Up the football league we go. :) 

Get well sooner.

Edited by havanatopia
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

As Horace said elsewhere, those are the games that win titles...

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Good afternoon All.

Enjoy the game.

Hav

Enjoy the game, as LJ always says, there is nothing wrong with being short and sweet.

For some reason I thought you meant the sea water at Clevedon, then I saw this: https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/update/2018-01-11/people-in-clevedon-area-told-to-boil-water-before-use/

Maybe best to stick to the Royal Oak next time you need a drink! 

Certainly with you on the ear-rings

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Sorry to hear that; you drunk the Clevedon water in Brizzle? What is going on with those pipes.

Up the football league we go. :) 

Get well sooner.

Thanks Havana. Seasonal lurgy in my case. Lot of it about, as they say. At least I’ll be fit for the Man C rematch. Hope you enjoy yourself while you’re in town and the boys give you something to cheer about today. Give ‘em a shout for me.

• Thanks 1
Just now, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Fielding, Wright, Flint, Baker, Bryan, Brownhill, Pack, Smith, Walsh, Paterson, Reid.

Subs: Steele, Magnússon, Vyner, Eliasson, Kent, Woodrow, Taylor.

That’s probably our strongest available eleven, provided none of them are too fatigued. Bench looks a fraction more reassuring as well. Still think we’ll shade this one - just.