IGNORED

Manchester United Game Memorabilia

Ciderarmy23

11 minutes ago, Martin89 said:

Hi All,

I seen some framed photos going around online a week to 10 days ago with the team sheets, times of scorers etc....

Did anyone else see them and know where i can get hold of one?

Many Thanks!

COYR!

My mate bought a team sheet and ticket stub off of eBay. He didn’t think the paper printed ticket was suitable for framing! If you search eBay for Bristol City v Man United then you’ll find them.

EBA851E9-137B-4826-BD8D-F27F3BD3D6F0.png

7 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

My mate bought a team sheet and ticket stub off of eBay. He didn’t think the paper printed ticket was suitable for framing! If you search eBay for Bristol City v Man United then you’ll find them.

EBA851E9-137B-4826-BD8D-F27F3BD3D6F0.png

I think it was a canvas one with the times of subs and goal scorers etc but thanks for this.

25 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You could buy this utterly dreadful mug currently for sale on eBay.  Who makes this tat?  It looks like it was designed on Word 97.

mug.JPG

Refereed by Mike DEANE?

That's proper shite mind.

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Refereed by Mike DEANE?

That's proper shite mind.

I hadn't even spotted that.  I was too distracted by the cluttered text, the bizarre use of different fonts, the unnecessarily underlined words, the weird "Est 1897" postcard and - worst of all - the way "Bristol City" and "Manchester United" are not vertically aligned.  Apart from that, a vintage piece.

Sky Sports is running an article today about Paul Pogba ...

Paul Pogba could be forgiven for wondering what the fuss is all about with Manchester City. While Pep Guardiola's leaders lost their own unbeaten record this season, the Manchester United midfielder's run goes on. The 3-0 victory over Stoke on Monday Night Football made it nine wins and four draws for Pogba this season. It is a sequence that dates back to 2016.

Pogba is unbeaten in his last 35 Premier League matches, far more than any other player in the competition. Gabriel Jesus is the next man on the list with 28 games unbeaten. David Silva has gone 25 without losing. Pogba missed the home defeat to Manchester City and the losses at Huddersfield and Chelsea. But much more significantly, United missed him.

Now I know that football starts and ends with The Premier League as far as Sky is concerned but I seem to remember him being part of a Manchester team that lost (not in the Premier League, admittedly) quite recently ... :whistle2:

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sky Sports is running an article today about Paul Pogba ...

Paul Pogba could be forgiven for wondering what the fuss is all about with Manchester City. While Pep Guardiola's leaders lost their own unbeaten record this season, the Manchester United midfielder's run goes on. The 3-0 victory over Stoke on Monday Night Football made it nine wins and four draws for Pogba this season. It is a sequence that dates back to 2016.

Pogba is unbeaten in his last 35 Premier League matches, far more than any other player in the competition. Gabriel Jesus is the next man on the list with 28 games unbeaten. David Silva has gone 25 without losing. Pogba missed the home defeat to Manchester City and the losses at Huddersfield and Chelsea. But much more significantly, United missed him.

Now I know that football starts and ends with The Premier League as far as Sky is concerned but I seem to remember him being part of a Manchester team that lost (not in the Premier League, admittedly) quite recently ... :whistle2:

Would love it if Sky could take Pogba's throbbing black cock out of their mouth for a minute.

4 hours ago, Martin89 said:

Hi All,

I seen some framed photos going around online a week to 10 days ago with the team sheets, times of scorers etc....

Did anyone else see them and know where i can get hold of one?

Many Thanks!

COYR!

I got x3 of the framed prints you are describing at £12.99 each including p and p from: sales@thefootballprintroom.com

6 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

I'm not denying that it was a "historic" result, however, if people think that game hasn't affected our more important league form, then they are hugely mistaken. 

But whether it’s had an impact on our league form has no relevance to a thread in which people are discussing memorabilia from the United game?

3 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

I get that, but if we end up falling out of the playoffs then I'm not going to look back at that game fondly.

Sorry, just my opinion.  People bang on about clubs being tinpot, but buying memorabilia for beating Manchester United is simply that.  

Fair point of view, I wouldn’t buy memorabilia for it myself except perhaps something from HallyInk (look him up on insta - some great stuff).

I think it’s not the United game in isolation, but the accumulation of mental and physical fatigue on a small squad. 

1 hour ago, Raging_Robin said:

I get that, but if we end up falling out of the playoffs then I'm not going to look back at that game fondly.

Sorry, just my opinion.  People bang on about clubs being tinpot, but buying memorabilia for beating Manchester United is simply that.  

If we fall out of the playoffs, isn’t it far more likely to be because we lost our £6.5million record striker for three months of the season, had others playing with nerve injuries needing careful management, lost an  experienced head at right back and a Bosnian international striker?

The pileup of games haven’t helped, but the Manchester games haven’t derailed our season. If anything, they’ve raised our profile and will help us attract more players in the long run.

2 hours ago, Raging_Robin said:

I'm not denying that it was a "historic" result, however, if people think that game hasn't affected our more important league form, then they are hugely mistaken. 

Nonsense. We took 4 points from the following two league games and then suffered a narrow defeat to the best side in the division.

Results after that are too distant to make a firm connection to the United game.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Nonsense. We took 4 points from the following two league games and then suffered a narrow defeat to the best side in the division.

Results after that are too distant to make a firm connection to the United game.

Raging Robin is assuming cause and effect, but it can’t be tested. We may well have had a dip in form anyway, regardless of fatigue.

Archived