IGNORED

Feed the Goat

Port Said Red

I see that any of you who are going down the hospitality route will get a chance to meet the one and only Shaun Goater at the Manchester game. 

Nice that he should come all this way to meet a few people, some of us had to go all the way to Bermuda to meet him and get a signed copy of his book. :)  :whistle2:

meeting the goat.jpg

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I seem to remember that we signed him after he was recommended to the club by @Arthur Daley all those years ago!

Spot on mate. It was entirely down to me that we signed him (ish). Met him pre season just after he had signed to bring this to his attention. He was eating a pasty at the time, I was covered in it post conversation but that was fine.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Easier maybe, but it's a beautiful island and it was our 20th wedding anniversary at that time. The Goat doing a book signing was just a happy coincidence. :) 

'Coincidence'

Are you trying to suggest you didn't plan your wedding date to fall exactly 20 years before a City icon would do a book signing on a lovely island in the North Atlantic Ocean?

I find that a little hard to believe.

57 minutes ago, Arthur Daley said:

Spot on mate. It was entirely down to me that we signed him (ish). Met him pre season just after he had signed to bring this to his attention. He was eating a pasty at the time, I was covered in it post conversation but that was fine.

And would @Arthur Daley like to share his thoughts with the class about Tony Pulis and how you felt after listening to him address shareholders?

Come on Arthur, don't be shy....

7 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I see that any of you who are going down the hospitality route will get a chance to meet the one and only Shaun Goater at the Manchester game. 

Nice that he should come all this way to meet a few people, some of us had to go all the way to Bermuda to meet him and get a signed copy of his book. :)  :whistle2:

meeting the goat.jpg

I met him at a book signing at Waterstones in the Galleries when his book came out.

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

meeting the goat.jpg

Which one are you? 

Archived