IGNORED

Favourite ' mistress ' clubs

Major Isewater

Borussia Dortmund, always liked their kits, and after going over there a few years ago to watch them, was blown away by their fans, the way the club is structured, the stadium. Everything about it. So I do definitely keep an eye out for their results. 

Scarborough Athletic - purely as my wife followed them home and away in their previous guise. The Phoenix club have been through some rough times, but a return to the town after years in exile has seen them turn their fortunes around somewhat. Plus, red shirts and a badge that kinda resembles our robin badge (if you squint a little) makes them ok by me.

south sydney rabbitohs

lived in sydney for 3 years and they were my local rfl side .itwas at the time when there was infighting between the rfl and super league and there was some good deals on tickets. I used to get a bunny pass (season ticket) for about £30 and went to most games in the sydney area 

it was quite a good laugh but different to watching football back here as you could sit where you wanted .wear a club top and not get attacked (not that happens here much now) and watch the game and drink all day long and have some good old pomeie banter with the locals 

dont relly look out for there results much now, but a good 3 years watching them ,but never the same as city in a million years...................

5 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

Didn't realise there were so many Boquerones in here. @The turtle is quite partial to them too (Màlaga, not anchovies), although he prefers Atleti...

Wow, who knew?  I recommend an evening with the malaga "Spanish" ultras. It's certainly different.

I follow them both!! I don't watch the matches between them. I want whoever needs to 3 points more to win!!!

Archived