IGNORED

Man City ticket Swap

cityfan

I think it’s a great idea, pay for a ticket in the cheap seats & then offer to swap it for one that’s worth a lot more at no extra cost!!

I’m only surprised that more people with tickets in the Atyeo haven’t tried getting a better deal for themselves, how naive they must all be.  :whistle:

6 minutes ago, cityfan said:

Someone got it for me as it was all they could get.  Anyway, I might offer it up for sale at face value.

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely a ticket in the Atyeo is better than no ticket..?!

That's the modern die-hard for you

11 minutes ago, cityfan said:

It is and I will use it, but I might have a chance of a ticket elsewhere as I was hoping to sit with mates and enjoy the game that way

Well the chances of getting a ticket next to your mates must be pretty slim! If you did that usually then I’d assume you had a season ticket or a membership, which I guess you haven’t, seeing as you could only get a ticket for the Atyeo stand. 

33 minutes ago, cityfan said:

It is and I will use it, but I might have a chance of a ticket elsewhere as I was hoping to sit with mates and enjoy the game that way

Stay where you are like me, I'm looking forward to the view of and getting a pic or two of famous super star footballers taking corner kicks... :) 

(one view I'm seriously looking forward to is of the three main home stands packed to the rafters with the reds going absolutely crazy and 'bouncing around The Gate' - should be a brilliant sight! .. not to mention the 'wall of sound' that I hope will be hitting us!! )

Archived