IGNORED

The Derby County v Bristol City Match Day Thread 28

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Haha, it wasn’t that long ago James that you (along with me) were one of the most anti-pun people on this board!

I've never been against jokes being made.

I've been against people derailing threads with them,  but there's always time for the odd joke now and then.

If this thread goes completely off topic with club nickname puns then I'll give myself a clip around the ear and a stern talking to.

Edited by JamesBCFC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I've never been against jokes being made.

I've been against people derailing threads with them,  but there's always time for the odd joke now and then.

If this thread goes completely off topic with club nickname puns then I'll give myself a clip around the ear and a stern talking to.

Stern James, didn’t you used to play for us?

Edited by CiderCraig
  • Like 1

Bailey is wearing the same as Flint and was there for the pitch inspection, so looks like he's in the squad!

Also Diedhiou looks to have at least made the bench, as he's there and wearing the same. (I need to get out more)

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1
Just now, Davefevs said:

Our best 11 of late.  When Diedhiou fit gonna be interesting.  Got a bench too tonight.

Positive.

Only one defender on the bench though. Although we have got Bryan to move around, prefer him in midfield with mags behind at the moment though.