IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

8 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I'm sure he won't be the guy we pin our hopes on. Diedhiou and Reid are those guys. Honestly the idea of us buying a £10m striker now never quite sat right with me, unless he was definitely going to be able to play our game immediately and didn't have stupidly high wages - unlikely.

Put it this way - I'd rather give him a go than Woodrow at the moment.

That's the pragmatic and realistic approach and I definitely agree with your last sentence! I think I got sucked in a little with all the talk about Afobe etc but I'm more than happy to go with this guy alongside Bobby and Fammy as I said.  

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

That's the pragmatic and realistic approach and I definitely agree with your last sentence! I think I got sucked in a little with all the talk about Afobe etc but I'm more than happy to go with this guy alongside Bobby and Fammy as I said.  

I get it, and if we were a team like Villa I'd be suggesting Afobe all day. These potential signings are the ones I enjoy more though. 

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

http://www.bienpublic.com/sport-local/2018/01/22/lois-diony-prete-en-angleterre

Looks like this is happening on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

One of the comments translated 

Wacky yes

He rushed his mess, English D2 touches a lot of TV rights, we see where his "sports project" is. Not a goal with ASSE, he rotten his end of the season with the DFCO in preparing his output when Julio continued to get high. No regrets, no good mentality, he would have been good when the DFCO was motivated.

6 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Wacky yes

He rushed his mess, English D2 touches a lot of TV rights, we see where his "sports project" is. Not a goal with ASSE, he rotten his end of the season with the DFCO in preparing his output when Julio continued to get high. No regrets, no good mentality, he would have been good when the DFCO was motivated.

So he didn't score with his rotten ASSE and the DFCO while Julio smoked skank? :blink:

12 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Wacky yes

“and on that bombshell.....”

23 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Wacky yes

Who’s Julio & why’s he getting high?

3 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

I know only highlights but he looks strong likes running at players and seems pretty quick, if this is the player I am actually quite excited 

He looks like he has a bit of everything to his game - unselfish too. I'd be excited even to have him as an impact sub.

8 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Yup 

Thanks SDC, have a like. :thumbsup:

Could be a good deal then considering Bournemouth were quoted £13M in the summer and St Etienne supposedly paid €9M for him. Get his confidence up and he looks a good player! 

I wonder why the move to St E hasn't worked out?

Archived