IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

• The title was changed to Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

One thing I will say is that there must be doubts about Djuric's impending return to the side. He was only meant to be out for 3 weeks after his latest op. And that was just before the Man U game. Clearly nowhere near ready because I doubt we'd have made this signing if he was due back soon. 

So, quick IQ test. 

Let’s say the paperwork was signed and finalised with the relevant bodies at 5pm yesterday. 

As we know, there was an article published on the website at 1pm today. 

(5 Marks)

Which of the following statements is correct:

a) the transfer was officially done at 5pm yesterday

b) the transfer was officially done at 1pm today

c) Wibble

Impressed with his interview and great to see he has good english to help him integrate quickly - hopefully joining a squad in good spirits helps get him firing again as he clearly has ability if the reports from those who followed previous seasons are right.

He lost his smile at his old club, so it would seem that he is/was unsettled there, and is unlikely to want to go back - bonus for us presuming we want to take him on.

Also nice to hear that he and Famara not only know each other, but have played together as well (albeit at a lower level a while ago), so that will be really interesting to see how that relationship on the pitch goes.

Good English, which he hopes to improve on, and the bit at the end of the interview where he thanks the fans for the welcome he's received so far, was a really nice touch.

So far, very impressed with this signing. Looks and sounds good, let's just hope he can settle, find his smile again, and the back of the net!!!

Welcome :clap:

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

He says his playing style is sometimes described as like a bull. Likes defending, and "contact with the opposition". Like this guy.

Yeah he came over well in the interview on the OS. I like the fact he can speak English but the pineapple on his head will have to go! Once gets in with the squad I'm sure he'll have the piss taken if he keeps it.

Itll be interesting to see how he does.

Archived