IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

He was definitely there last night..

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing

That’s not him, that’s just a random guy with a pineapple on his head :P

1 minute ago, Saunders87 said:

Bit weird that he was there and still hasn’t been announced. How long after Elliason was spotted at the ground was he announced? 

A couple / few days after the instagram photos around Harbourside.

23 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

We're not allowed to confirm the signing until the tarantula on his head has  passed through customs quarantine.

54 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

What sort of proof is that?

Clearly just more wild speculation..

Perhaps he has turned up to watch a cup semi final in a foreign country just to get other clubs to bid for him now they have realised he's available?

51 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Needs to get rid of that hair do

Damn right! Opposition fans are gonna rip the piss out of that so we will have to do it ironically, I wanted Yazz as his song n all rather than 'he's got a pineapple on his head'. :(

'Diony way is up baby, for you and me'

Do some people not understand how transfers work? The fact he had announced on his instagram that he had/was signing doesn't mean that he had actually signed. Likely meant that terms had been agreed with his club, and personal terms agreed or near enough agreed that he and his agent were prepared to travel over. He would have still needed to pass his medical and possibly the finer details of contract to sort.

The fact he was at the game is another indication that it is very likely he was joining but doesn't mean it was finalised.  

I'm not sure why all the arguing really. Yes it's very very likely he'll be joining but until it's announced by the club (or in the football league player list or whatever they use) then technically the deal 'probably' hasn't been completed. 

23 minutes ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Until we have photos of him drinking coffee with assorted members of the coaching staff then this is no proof....the bar has been set high on this one:whistle:

He'll need a tall stool then.

41 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

Do some people not understand how transfers work? The fact he had announced on his instagram that he had/was signing doesn't mean that he had actually signed. Likely meant that terms had been agreed with his club, and personal terms agreed or near enough agreed that he and his agent were prepared to travel over. He would have still needed to pass his medical and possibly the finer details of contract to sort.

The fact he was at the game is another indication that it is very likely he was joining but doesn't mean it was finalised.  

I'm not sure why all the arguing really. Yes it's very very likely he'll be joining but until it's announced by the club (or in the football league player list or whatever they use) then technically the deal 'probably' hasn't been completed. 

Agreed. Alot of pedants on here - Robbored included, although technically he is right. It isn't official till contacts are signed and the first most of us will know that is when announced on the os. Can we stop the bickering now?!

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Jeez, I didn’t realise at first that was someone’s fingers, I thought he had extra extensions added. :laughcont:

Well if that isn’t proof enough.

You are wrong, he did have extra extensions added to look like two fingers. He did it to display a special message to Robbored!

Archived