IGNORED

City Number Plates

BCFChris

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

5H1T3D 82

5AG3D for the Gas

DVLA have banned hundreds of thousands of plates than might offend, ***ikng snowflakes i bet there are some corkers

Read BO11 0KS got banned a few years ago

Over here in Ontario land you can purchase a vanity license plate for $250 containing any combo of 4-8 numbers and letters excluding anything rude of course.

I thought BRIZCITY or BRIZZLE,  BRISTLE having alternative meanings,  there's room for BRISTOLC of course,  could even go with OTIB.

Without wanting to hijack this thread but any more creative suggestions given this degree of flexibility?  Remember any combo is legal,  can be as few as 4 and Max of 8, nothing rude and I think a 1 would have to be an I if placed next to a letter.

Over here in Norn Iron, you'll get number plates which start with three letters and then up to  four numbers. A single digit used to refer to a tractor. 

My favourite band is XTC. If I'd only lived a few miles further south I could have had a reg plate featuring Swindon's finest without having to pay a load of extra dosh to Swansea.

Not exactly City related, but it is plate related!

7 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

This actually made me laugh out loud (a real :laugh:). And I'm a respectable type & all that........

Please, oh please, let it be possible.

Have tried to find it but with no success :( Have also come up with CNT 64S - not a very nice smell, but can't find that either :( 

Archived