IGNORED

Tuesday Night Tickets

ollywhyte

Seemed to me you have to be a Member, which is fair enough.

Booking site still temperamental for iPad users though. Was going to launch my iPad into orbit but, as it was just about to depart, it opened a seating plan in one block and we’re in!

Devon will now be well represented at The Gate tomorrow. COYRs.

8 hours ago, stokes7 said:

I'm looking for one for a friend, got offered one for £65 which he won't pay and I agree think it's wrong to try charging that much

That’s a ******* disgrace.

Face value or free. That’s what I do with any I have that I don’t need.

Fancy making money out of fellow fans....

Fortunately I bagged my ticket on member sale in the upper Lansdown, however one of my (very) stupid season ticket holding friends was in Amsterdam through the sales period. If any one has a spare he would be delighted. U22 but would take an adult! 

Cheers

18 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

That’s a ******* disgrace.

Face value or free. That’s what I do with any I have that I don’t need.

Fancy making money out of fellow fans....

Yep I hate this opportunistic profiteering...I had a couple of spares for the away leg and sold them below face value. No need to rip off City fans...and for the avoidance of doubt, when I say City I mean Bristol City, or should I now be calling us Bristol Red to fall into line with the ridiculous new trend on here...?!!

19 hours ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

Not too bad £120, yesterday was only £70 though. But its not like i can do it very often :chant6ez:

And a free pick up from Exeter airport! Kids eh! Now added to the long list of things to be grateful for a fantastic dad!:thumbsup:

Archived