IGNORED

Bets tomorrow

TV Tom

Interesting recommendations from Oddschecker:

Joe Bryan scored in the wins over both Palace and Utd, whilst he has two goals in his last five appearances at home in the league. First-choice right back Kyle Walker’s unlikely to feature and so Bryan, who operates on the left, should get more joy out of Danilo and we fancy him to add to his goals tally.

Lee Johnson’s men have netted 13 goals in their four home games in this competition so far, but both Palace and Utd netted at Ashton Gate so there could be plenty of goals in this one. City have looked more vulnerable defensively in recent weeks, while they’ve conceded at both Leicester and West Brom in their two League Cup away games to date. Over 3.5 Goals certainly looks worth backing, particularly with three of Man City’s last four in all competitions going over that mark ahead of the weekend visit of Newcastle.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

Interesting recommendations from Oddschecker:

Since the new year, we are the only team Man City haven't scored 3 goals against in a game.

Other results:

Man City 3-1 Watford

Man City 4-1 Burnley

Liverpool 4-3 Man City

Man City 3-1 Newcastle.

Backing goals seems the safest bet.

Asian lines can be slightly safer, and sometimes better odds. 

So this one for example, is similar over three cards (or 30 booking points, 10 for yellow, 20 for red), but the line is voided if there are only three rather than seen as a lost bet.

Sometimes odds can be better, for example a team could be 1.5 to win (sorry - I use decimal rather than fractions on my betting sites) or a -0.5 Asian Handicap (which is the same as a win - i.e. we start half a goal behind, so to win 1-0 would see us - for the purposes of the bet - win 0.5-0) may be 1.6 - which doesn't sound huge, but could mount up in accas.  I've seen accumulators rise from 14.0 to 17 using the same bets on the Asian lines.

Other examples of using the bets to potentially increase earnings with no extra risk of losing the bet may be to bet on a -1 Asian Handicap.  If your team wins 1-0 the line is voided, but anything greater sees a win.  Contrast this to a European handicap and a -1 handicap needs the team to win by 2 clear goals for the bet not to lose, if that makes sense.  Took me a while to get my head around them, but I love the lines now!!  Often only small gains, but better the pennies in my pocket than the bookies!

Archived