IGNORED

David Silva starting = Bugger !!

Ashtonwurzel

12 minutes ago, grubby said:

Had our Citeh season ticket holder, who's GF lives locally, in after the game and he reckons that DS gives KDB the room to play, a vital cog in their wheel. Can't argue with that,

Best player in a Manchester City shirt I have ever seen. Absolutely majestic, incredible to think he joined us in the summer of 2010.

5 hours ago, MCFC said:

Best player in a Manchester City shirt I have ever seen. Absolutely majestic, incredible to think he joined us in the summer of 2010.

Got to say, you guys are spoilt if thats what you get to watch week in week out

I have never been one who goes to a game to "enjoy watching football". I l ike to see my team win...thats how I have normally get my enjoyment. 

Last night was genuinely the only time Ive enjoyed watching another team play against us. Superb

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Got to say, you guys are spoilt if thats what you get to watch week in week out

I have never been one who goes to a game to "enjoy watching football". I l ike to see my team win...thats how I have normally get my enjoyment. 

Last night was genuinely the only time Ive enjoyed watching another team play against us. Superb

With the amount of money they have thrown at it i think those kind of performances are a minimum requirement..

Archived