IGNORED

Maggers..........(Merged)

brady bunch

2 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

I don’t care how many songs we sing about him or how long he throws it, he is a total liability in defensive terms.. and has been in nearly ever game....

Absolutely agree with you , he might be popular on social media and clearly a nice guy , but defensively he’s awful and it’s amazing how he’s not cost us a lot more goals before tonight’s game ! 

I can't agree more, he's NOT a full back, we honestly need a quality RB and LB who are confident there. Wright just can't stop a good fast winger of Championship quality and higher and Maggs just makes bad decisions that are dangerous and in todays case costly.
I still think we're in need of a full back on each side if Pissano doesn't hit the ground running when he's back and an out and out striker. We've got a passionate team but the depth still isn't there.

It’s only fair we comment on the number of brilliant tackles he’s put in. 

It’s also only fair that we mention all the other suicidal mistakes we’ve been making  by a number of players. 

Yes Hörður’s decision was horrendous, but he’s not been alone in that respect. 

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

I can't agree more, he's NOT a full back, we honestly need a quality RB and LB who are confident there. Wright just can't stop a good fast winger of Championship quality and higher and Maggs just makes bad decisions that are dangerous and in todays case costly.
I still think we're in need of a full back on each side if Pissano doesn't hit the ground running when he's back and an out and out striker. We've got a passionate team but the depth still isn't there.

Talk about an over reaction. We are unbeaten v derby, lost once against Wolves, beat Cardiff... I won't go on. This is now 5 months in to the season and we are 5th and in a domestic cup semi final having beat 3 prem teams to get here and yet we have a rb who is pony against championshp, let alone PL, wingers and a lb who creates his own problems constantly. 

Logic doesn't stack up  

I can see why HM was loath to punt it. For 3 minutes before then it was one way traffic, a minute before Reid tried to be cute too but got away with it [note Reid was not advanced to challenge for a punt.....!!!!!] This is perfect hindsight criticism. HM can justify what he did because we were not going to relieve pressure launching it. He didn't have the strength, he made a misjudgement. Understandably, excusable. 

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It’s also only fair that we mention all the other suicidal mistakes we’ve been making  by a number of players. 

Can you please stop being sensible? The message board won't handle that.

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I agree but the fact that it’s a replica of the mistake he made earlier this season, and the critical timing of it, is just infuriating.

I can understand people’s frustration!!

Archived