IGNORED

Section 82 handbags

Hartcliffe red

From my view two rows back, it all kicked off when Man City took Aguero off.

The opposition playing without a recongnised striker was too much and the tension boiled over; cue a rather elderly “gent” dragging seven stewards up the stairs with him on his coke filled odyssey...

IMO

I was 5 rows back from it, was strange ti see a old bloke and his I guess mid twenties son just piled into the s82 boys by the drum, I didn't see why they did it as nothing unusual was happening until the dived into the seats, the old bloke totally lost it punched a cop in the face as they tried to drag him out the stand, a bit of a shame it happened as killed the atmosphere just as the boys needed it

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

Good, I was amazed how many people clapped Aguero off around me

which was literally everyone 

Nowt wrong with that. During the game, give them loads, absolutely. But I’ve got nothing against City fans clapping quality opposing players when leaving the field!

Touch of respect.

Some bloke was lauding Aguero as he went off. Some lads told him to stop it and get behind our team. The bloke took exception to that and decided he’d pile into the City fans. Don’t recognise him as being someone who’s a regular in the area. 

Funnily enough, the line of riot police who spent 90 staring at the fans just stood and watched it all unfold. Not quite sure what they were doing there to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Nowt wrong with that. During the game, give them loads, absolutely. But I’ve got nothing against City fans clapping quality opposing players when leaving the field!

Touch of respect.

It was odd how many were clapping him off. I couldn't really give a shit, but just feels wrong. 

Clap off an ex player (Wilbs) or an oppo player getting stretchered off, but the player who scored a last minute goal against us, not for me. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

It was odd how many were clapping him off. I couldn't really give a shit, but just feels wrong. 

Clap off an ex player (Wilbs) or an oppo player getting stretchered off, but the player who scored a last minute goal against us, not for me. 

I would have clapped just because I was happy to get the bugger off the pitch!

Archived