IGNORED

Section 82 handbags

Hartcliffe red

17 hours ago, Spoons said:

Weird is keeping the ball when we were 1-0 down and 3-1 down on aggregate !! That's weird and embarrassing !

Shame we are even talking about it on a night like this as players deserve all the spotlight on them not idiots who keep the ball and fight each other.

It was 0-0 when the ball was kept please when slagging people off please get your facts right. Also we were under severe pressure from man city at that point so gave our players a breather. And before you say no i wasnt one of them. 

again if you dont know what the fight was about why comment?

25 minutes ago, BCFC1990 said:

It was 0-0 when the ball was kept please when slagging people off please get your facts right. Also we were under severe pressure from man city at that point so gave our players a breather. And before you say no i wasnt one of them. 

again if you dont know what the fight was about why comment?

I know it was city fans v city fans and that is embarrassing !!

we were losing overall in the tie and to keep the ball was just plain stupid. 

37 minutes ago, shelts said:

Why would anyone bring a Falklands flag to Ashton Gate ?

I'm gonna bring the flag of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands to the QPR game.

Funny or not, I find the moral outrage of some people on here worse than displaying a flag of a British overseas territory.

45 minutes ago, shelts said:

Why would anyone bring a Falklands flag to Ashton Gate ?

18 minutes ago, harrys said:

Because the opposition have an Argentinian player ? We do have some brain dead fans

I actually thought they were from the Falklands at the time. I was gonna say to them fair play for coming all this way, then I twig out what was going on. 

9 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I can’t speak for him, but I’ve been going since 75, the chant was embarrassing/ tinpot or whatever else you want to call it!

But was it the most embarrassing you've ever heard?

It's a fairly standard song.. we've had "you're a shit Bristol rovers" more times than I can count.

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I lost a mate in the Falklands on HMS Ardent, I don’t blame any of Man City’s Argentinian players for it though.

Just suggesting and probably not the reason,  but some people could still be very upset about it,  even after all this time.

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm gonna bring the flag of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands to the QPR game.

Funny or not, I find the moral outrage of some people on here worse than displaying a flag of a British overseas territory.

I’m gonna bring my People’s Republic Of Stokes Croft flag and fly it high from Steve’s Stand 

2 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Just suggesting and probably not the reason,  but some people could still be very upset about it,  even after all this time.

The whole conflict was tragic for so many young lives were needlessly lost on both sides

10 hours ago, shelts said:

I only asked why someone would bring it , gotta feeling you and I both know why sunshine :clapping:

Free country and all that. As said above - Politics and Football are not great bedfellows but they've no less a right to bring a Falklands flag as anyone wanting to bring one for North Korea or anywhere else quite frankly. Even the PRSC flag is welcome!

13 hours ago, shelts said:

I only asked why someone would bring it , gotta feeling you and I both know why sunshine :clapping:

Yes - because they were undoubtedly annoyed at Ottamendi, Aguero & the Argentine national team who constantly parade banners before their international games claiming the islands are theirs.

Archived