IGNORED

Kevin De Bruyne

SedRA

Fantastic player, best passer in the game at the moment.  How Mourinho managed to **** up bringing him, Schurrle, Lukaku and Salah through at Chelsea is beyond me.

Oh and for the precious few his full quote in context was accurate and more complimentary than the snippet above. 

1 hour ago, keflav said:

Great player but how about him getting g a bit of humility just watched him being interviewed talk about arrogant and utterly disrespectful and not giving opposition any credit he's just gone right down in my estimation...

Totally agree mate . Mark Pougatch asked KdB about credit to BCFC and he said nothing in answer to that other than how good they were 

he is a truly great player but needs to grow up a bit . Arrogance and lack of respect . They won’t have 2 harder games all season . 

Great player for sure. That midfield 3 could be the best in the world. Silva I don’t think gave the ball away once. KDB was everywhere. Fernandinho just snuffs out danger before it comes to fruition. Wasn’t until we bypassed them with long balls we got some joy. All 3 of them were a joy to watch plus Aguero. Their winger leave a bit to be desired but they are all 23 or younger so they’ve got time to improve!

1 hour ago, RedSA said:

Firstly really proud of the lads tonight. I felt we showed a bit too much respect to them in the first half but 2nd half we managed to rattle them and deserved to be in the game. 

But secondly, I’ve got to mention Kevine De Bruyne. What a player.  Got to be up there with best in the world. Absolutely masterful in central midfield over both legs, he puts Pogba to shame.

He just magically appears in space all over the pitch and has the most ridiculous range of passing, all made to look so effortless. Must have been quite an experience for Pack and Smith. He’s also way more of a battler than I would have guessed. Fights for everything, highly competitive. 

Totally agree apart from the showed them to much respect bit. I just don’t think we could get out . They pressed us so high up the pitch it was unreal and forced us into errors . Brilliant side and a pleasure to watch. David silva , what a player he is . 

14 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Totally agree mate . Mark Pougatch asked KdB about credit to BCFC and he said nothing in answer to that other than how good they were 

he is a truly great player but needs to grow up a bit . Arrogance and lack of respect . They won’t have 2 harder games all season . 

Should he compliment us in ALL of his interviews then?

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Silva was the best player on the pitch for me. Tore our defence to shreds positionally, absolute class apart.

Agree with this. De Bruyne’s pass for Aguero’s goal was sublime, but throughout the game Silva seemed to be everywhere.

1 minute ago, Offside said:

Agree with this. De Bruyne’s pass for Aguero’s goal was sublime, but throughout the game Silva seemed to be everywhere.

Really don't like giving out praise to the opposition, especially after they've just beaten us, but wow, don't think I've ever seen a better player live. He was drawing players out of position, dragging the whole defence around, beating his man, playing the right ball every time - didn't see him misplace a pass once.

De Bruyne was superb as well, has to be said.

2 hours ago, Die Hard Red said:

Great footballer but what a fekkin’ bell end of a human being.

From the few examples of seeing and hearing him i would say not far off.

In reality he is probably a good enough lad.

What we have to try and understand more, and we will when we reach the Prem, is that most players are only recently out of nappies, compared to the average supporter age, and yet are already multi millionaires. Most are fairly dim by definition of concentrating on football not school studies so it tends to all go to their heads turning a fair few into arrogant, carefree tosspots. 

As supporters this is what we have to deal with, come to terms with and accept. I would still love to give the ***** a big slap though.

9 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Best player I've seen live - has every right to be arrogant I think. Just everywhere with a great touch and passing ability. Also very strong too. Can't be many better in the world. 

Who has the right to be arrogant..........what an inane statement.....get a grip

9 hours ago, RedDave said:

Just listened to his interview and it is fine. I think it is honest and isn't patronising to us at all, like many outlets have been. Also you have to remember he is using his second language and may not completely have the vocab to communicate exactly what he wants.

Either way, top player and was a privilege to watch him, Silva and Fernandinhio (sorry about spelling as it's probably wrong)

11 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Silva was the best player on the pitch for me. Tore our defence to shreds positionally, absolute class apart.

Also saw him hold off Flint at one stage with his back to goal, his technical skills no bounds. They are a fantastic team, coached by the worlds best manager, a manager who can even coach some of the worlds best players into being better.

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

Also saw him hold off Flint at one stage with his back to goal, his technical skills no bounds. They are a fantastic team, coached by the worlds best manager, a manager who can even coach some of the worlds best players into being better.

If you are the best you would no doubt make a player better or you are not coaching. :P

'even' Lee Johnson has done that! :fear:

Archived