IGNORED

Bob Bob Super Bob

BigAl&Toby

Well, whatever the reason I hope it's only a temporary absence.

One of the top posters on here imo., and judging by the number of likes he gets his input to OTIB is clearly generally appreciated by the forum as a whole.

On a personal level, although I've never met him, Bob went out of his way to be helpful to me on a non footballing matter by PM - I hope to see @BobBobSuperBob back posting again soon.

24 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Sure I've seen him posting on here this week, wasn't it just a couple of days back?

Not since the weekend.

I see he 'won the day', with the most liked content, as recently as January 13th, and has done so on 81 days in total.

50 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Well, whatever the reason I hope it's only a temporary absence.

One of the top posters on here imo., and judging by the number of likes he gets his input to OTIB is clearly generally appreciated by the forum as a whole.

On a personal level, although I've never met him, Bob went out of his way to be helpful to me on a non footballing matter by PM - I hope to see @BobBobSuperBob back posting again soon.

i endorse everything you have written and like you bob went out of his way to offer help to me on a non football matter. ive never met bob  but should we ever meet i would like to buy him a pint or two.

come back bob your missed

A friend of mine received a private message from him on here which was very threatening, I can only guess he "deservedly" has been given a short holiday from here because of that?

I don't understand why someone who posts so often got so personal with people, there are so many differing views on here anyway

Interested to see what @BigAlToby&Liam thinks of this now?

6 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

A friend of mine received a private message from him on here which was very threatening, I can only guess he "deservedly" has been given a short holiday from here because of that?

I don't understand why someone who posts so often got so personal with people, there are so many differing views on here anyway

Interested to see what @BigAlToby&Liam thinks of this now?

If that's true should be a permanent ban.

11 minutes ago, Super said:

If that's true should be a permanent ban.

Probably best that you make sure you have all the correct facts before asking for stuff like this. As others have already pointed out @Bob Bob Super Bob seems a really genuine bloke who's views are very much aligned to a lot of posters on here.  And even when they aren't he is able to see the whole picture and will say as much. Hope he is ok and all gets sorted asap. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Probably best that you make sure you have all the correct facts before asking for stuff like this. As others have already pointed out @Bob Bob Super Bob seems a really genuine bloke who's views are very much aligned to a lot of posters on here.  And even when they aren't he is able to see the whole picture and will say as much. Hope he is ok and all gets sorted asap. 

I did say If true......

4 minutes ago, Super said:

really?...................anyway for the record he is a good poster never had any problems with him.

Posts some good and insightful stuff and then occasionally flies off the handle and gets personal. Good forumite and hope he is ok and his absence is temporary. 

No idea about the man in person but purely from a forum perspective i thought he came across as quite an aggressive poster on occasions.

Pretty sure he had threatened someone in a thread the other week, happy to be corrected on that. A ban doesnt surprise me if that is the case.

24 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Posts some good and insightful stuff and then occasionally flies off the handle and gets personal. Good forumite and hope he is ok and his absence is temporary. 

I agree that Bob is a good poster, but he was offering pre match straighteners to people before the cup semi. I presume that's why he has been banned!

4 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I agree that Bob is a good poster, but he was offering pre match straighteners to people before the cup semi. I presume that's why he has been banned!

What people choose to do with their hair before a game is nobody else’s business.

Probably the most prominent poster here, but with 13,000 posts you would be.

Unfortunately a jekyll and hyde poster - swung from making very interesting points (a lot I agree with) to being out right rude and aggressive, i've been on the end of it and witnessed it.

Why do I bother commenting on this? Well, to be honest i'm not looking to start trouble, but IMO he was one of the loudest critics of LJ and a leader of the pack of hyenas who ripped apart anyone on OTIB who dared support LJ and SL through that tough period last season. 

No doubt we lost a lot of good posters during that time, so many just didn't want to bother anymore and get 'attacked' - take @spudski for example (sorry for speaking on your behalf if i'm wrong), who was missed for some time in the dark days.

I think we are all entitled to opinions, that's what this place is for, but even when the going gets really tough we should respect each other. Easy to forget we are all on the same side and one BCFC family ultimately. 

Call me a snow flake if you like, but i'm still here posting. Many others aren't. I love OTIB and the characters on here, I feel like I know a lot of you, but it doesn't need to be the bear pit some people who know better make it sometimes. 

Before anybody posts anything they might regret later, it may just be that BBSB is ill or has had an accident and has been unable to post for some time.

The tone of BBSB's posts certainly changed from time to time, were often polarised even, but perhaps a bit of reflection before casting aspersions on his character.

Then again, I suppose the cantankerous bastard might just have been banned ;).  

I appreciate that this forum has been around a lot longer than I and will probably be around after I'm gone but for what it's worth I found the amount of unnecessary vitriol and hatred on here towards each other quite distressing at times. 

I know it's the internet so I should expect as much but sometimes people on here get rather aggressive over nothing. 

Archived