IGNORED

Leeds badge

CTIDhc

Earlier on the tv they were saying that they did a survey amongst their fans and one of the questions was ‘do you like it when a player touches his badge/ heart to show support’ most people of course answered yes. They didn’t know they were us8ng the info to design a new badge. :laughcont:

20 hours ago, WessexPest said:

That’s good although it’d be funnier if he was looking at the date on his watch to see if it was time for their annual promotion choke yet.

While it’s amusing to take the rise out of a club that really does deserve to be mocked (apart from anything else there was a grubby LUFC fan on here noising everyone up after the 3-0 defeat at the Gate back in the autumn) I can’t help worrying that is yet another symptom of the fans of the game we love being ignored - Cardiff in red (albeit temporarily), Hull Tigers, there’s a good chance that Chelsea U21s will be contesting the FL Trophy and now this travesty.

It’s all painting a picture of the future that is even more unappealing than that monstrosity of a badge. :(

Couldn't agree more mate. Sad fact is that nobody will ever boycott their club, meaning these atrocities continue.

Look at Cardiff with the badge and colour business/Vincent Tan debacle. If 20,000 fans all agreed to down tools and boycott, the club would be forced to listen to the fans. But nobody ever does.

I found it bit curious mind that JL would tweet today about a potential new club crest for US. Is a change also on the club's mind?

I do hope not. Having said that, I was rather a fan of the red-on-white crest featured on last season's shirt. If this became the 'official' stamp of Bristol City Football Club, I think I'd be quite okay with it.

Bristol-City-16-17-Home-Kit-badge.jpg

3 minutes ago, OneCity said:

I found it bit curious mind that JL would tweet today about a potential new club crest for US. Is a change also on the club's mind?

I think it was just a tease re the new signing and a gentle dig at Leeds. Nothing more IMHO

Archived