IGNORED

Arsenal get on my nerves

tinman85

7 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Was waiting for that one! Who else thinks if we had Chelsea or Arsenal we would have got the final? 

Yep, Arsenal was who I wanted us to get. If we can run Man City so close we’d have a genuine shot against Arsenal. We’d rattle them I think.

Obviously we wouldn’t be favourites by a long stretch, but I’d have given us an outside chance like I thought before United.

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Amazing how Arsenal fans still want Wenger out. My other half and family are all Gooners and season ticket holders. They moan all the time. Father in law had the cheek to say last night will be the pinnacle of my Bristol City supportig days. Patronising. 

I'd want Wenger out too if i were them.. if ever a club needed some fresh impetus and ideas its Arsenal

I have a soft spot for Arsenal so I’m glad they are in the final, that and the europa is the only thing they are in now. Race for the top 4 will depend if they can get Aubameyang in, which I hope they do. An exciting player to bring to the English game. Also thought Arsenal played well last night, glad to see Wilshere getting the game time too, starting to look quality again. 

What boiled my piss was 2 "English" clubs contesting an English semi final...with the sum total of one British player in the starting 22.

And allegedly the hectic pace and relentless fixture list of the Premier league will damage England's chances in the world cup....cant see how they can be more tired than Johnny Foreigner when it's only Johnny Foreigner on the pitch each week?!? 

12 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Amazing how Arsenal fans still want Wenger out. My other half and family are all Gooners and season ticket holders. They moan all the time. Father in law had the cheek to say last night will be the pinnacle of my Bristol City supportig days. Patronising. 

He obviously wasn't at Highbury in 1976!

3 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Pretty confident Wenger will go this summer. Board will allow him to leave with some dignity intact, pay out his final year.

Seems Arsenal are going through quite a big transition player wise, which is strange as it’s not the Wenger way.

Well they can keep their thieving hands off our LJ . 

:boxing:

12 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep, Arsenal was who I wanted us to get. If we can run Man City so close we’d have a genuine shot against Arsenal. We’d rattle them I think.

Obviously we wouldn’t be favourites by a long stretch, but I’d have given us an outside chance like I thought before United.

Totally agree, so wanted to get Arsenal we could have really given them a game. The way Arsenal play now looks so laboured, obviously a great side a while ago but the game seems to have moved on but Wegner hasn't.

2 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

Having watched the Forest v Arsenal game I think we would have had a good chance to beat them.

Forest made them look ordinary and sorted out star team darlings Wolves 2 cracking results for them.  Manchester City are streets ahead of any cockney media love in club its all hype and London based bias hope Arsenal get a proper pasting .

Archived