IGNORED

EFL Cup DVD?

myol'man

48 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I’d hope we didn’t. Highlights, interviews and even full match replays are all available online anyway. Watch on there to your heart’s content and let’s avoid a mildly embarrassing dvd release.

I don’t have Sky and have never seen the full Utd game except on the night at the ground.

How do I go about finding a full match replay on line?

Even if I could, I’d like a DVD of that match, or highlights of the whole run. 

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I don’t have Sky and have never seen the full Utd game except on the night at the ground.

How do I go about finding a full match replay on line?

Even if I could, I’d like a DVD of that match, or highlights of the whole run. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/bctv/?category=highlights

Scroll down a fair bit and it's there. 

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Agreed, thought the flags were a bit tin pot too, but hey if you got millions to burn!! No an open top bus ride will suffice.

It really was wasn’t it! And I thought it ruined the pre match atmosphere, the Man Utd game pre match was so much better. You just felt something special was about to happen that night. A buzz a didn’t get Tuesday. Maybe Cos we were 2-1 down 

5 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Would be almost as embarrassing as Rovers promotion dvd when they came up from the Conferance

And a book for being promoted from L2/the 4th division. How come no book from us when we also laid waste to the footballing titans of the bottom division in 1984?

No wonder a trip to Blackpool for them is like Christmas Eve to an 8 year old.....

13 hours ago, myol'man said:

Will the club produce a DVD dedicated to this seasons cup run?

I think it would sell out.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO?

In all fairness i think it would sell well.

I went to the games and i would  buy the full length version of the united game in particular and I'm sure others would including those that missed out on tickets for whatever reason.

8 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Most people did, they only turned up when the Manc’s rolled in!

Unfair that, City had comparatively good gates throughout the tournament. In fact City's first round gate v League One strugglers Plymouth would have been one of Rovers' best gates of the season, :laugh:

44 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

DVD is a very dated medium, and yes would be tinpot. Maybe the club will release a 30 min well edited YouTube video of the cup run.

Something like this which we made but longer

I disagree, really don't think this would be tin pot, and was hoping the club would release an official one.  If you no longer use DVD, perhaps they can also release a Blu-ray?

I still buy dvd's on a regular basis (last ones being Kong Skull Island, Logan, Rogue One, etc)!

49 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

DVD is a very dated medium, and yes would be tinpot. Maybe the club will release a 30 min well edited YouTube video of the cup run.

Something like this which we made but longer

I still buy DVDs. Some might feel it's a dated medium but I don't want to be forced to watch online in a inferior format or buy a smart telly etc. Yes I'm old but I can't help that!

8 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I disagree, really don't think this would be tin pot, and was hoping the club would release an official one.  If you no longer use DVD, perhaps they can also release a Blu-ray?

I still buy dvd's on a regular basis (last ones being Kong Skull Island, Logan, Rogue One, etc)!

I think it would really - we got to a semi final and lost both legs (albeit with some credit). If we had won it would be a different story.

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I still buy DVDs. Some might feel it's a dated medium but I don't want to be forced to watch online in a inferior format or buy a smart telly etc. Yes I'm old but I can't help that!

What I meant really is that DVD is gradually on the way out. A bit like CD a few years ago. The club like to do everything digitally and in fairness you can watch online on very high quality these days. 

I appreciate some prefer a physical copy - look at the resurgence of Vinyl records!

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it would really - we got to a semi final and lost both legs (albeit with some credit). If we had won it would be a different story.

What I meant really is that DVD is gradually on the way out. A bit like CD a few years ago. The club like to do everything digitally and in fairness you can watch online on very high quality these days. 

I appreciate some prefer a physical copy - look at the resurgence of Vinyl records!

I get what you're saying, but I bet you'd still buy one anyway!  Who knows when, if ever, we will again reach a serious Semi-Final.

17 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Many people can't watch online in 'high quality' ! If you have a 5h!t PC or crap laptop, or your broadband is rubbish you are screwed.

Archived