IGNORED

Michael Owen

Esmond Million's Bung

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

She isn’t a moose but if you saw her walking down the street it wouldn’t turn anyone’s head,guess it’s because she’s a women doing football on tv gets all you dirty buggers on here extremely excited 

very harsh on our Michelle, who I think most certainly would / does turn heads, but also very true on us buggers.....

6 hours ago, brady bunch said:

Michelle Owen,

blimey she has the lot going for her.... pretty as a picture, very knowledgeable,  knows her stuff in footballing terms and with city and speaks so well about it all... the podcast she does with the evening post guy (gregory mcgregor) is very good as well (robins on the wire) or something similar... I was given a link and then listened to all of them in one go!

Its not only our football team and stadium that has vastly improved these days, but also the class/qaulity of reporters/ing! Michelle Owen V Phil Tottle (was that his name for you fellow oldies??)... blimey he was rubbish (bless him)....

“There’s only one stream in Bristol! One stream in Briiiiiiistol, there’s only one stream in Briiiiiiistol.” Repeat ad infinitum/nauseum...

6 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

As much as the Post is a mess, those 10-second questionnaires pay for the ad revenues which in turn pay for the staff at that place. The philosophy of the 'internet is free' is what has got us to this mess in the first place. Well along with excuses for reporters in Stockhausen and McGregor.

If the quality of the reports wasn't so dreadful I'd happily do one of them from time to time.

However, reports of the quality of a junior school pupil combined with an absolute barrage of adverts that makes the site near unusable at times- particularly on a phone or tablet- means I actively avoid clicking any links to the website.

They are doing themselves damage, adverts can be incorperated into a webpage without being obstructive.

Archived