IGNORED

Reid and Bryan - Both Epic today

Bristol Rob

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Two outstanding performances.

#Proud

Don't disagree but almost the whole team played well today... one awful pass from Flint and rash challenge by Baker aside. Thought Pato was our least effective player.

Shame about the sending off, as 11 v 11 looked like if we got 1 goal, we could have gone out to get 4 or 5, but at least it's 3 pts on the board.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Bryan man of the match. Reid not too far behind along with half the others. Reid so much better in every department that it makes me wonder if he is now a top quality midfielder, and not just a striker. 

Think you'd be better of just describing him as a top quality player!

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

From someone who questioned him on the past, I thought he was everything he we wanted him to be today. Outstanding. 

Didn't you question him though after something like 7 or 8 games?  I'm sure you conceded he needed more time to adapt.  The great news is, he has returned from injury absolutely flying!

Bryan,Reid and Fam, if I had to pick one, umm this is hard but I think Joe had probably his best game for us today, my god the boy is prem class but Bobby just does not stop, never looks knackered and his first touch is sublime. Fammy  just for that goal could claim it but added to that his running the line and unlike kog (SP) never being offside superb.

Got to be Joe I think, understand when LJ says about Vyner and Kelly have to learn the dark arts, watch Joe he is a master at them.

Thought it was a great resilient team performance. Bryan probably my MOM. 

Worth noting Kent's performance as well - didn't seem to have the issues Leko had, new when to use it and when to play the simple pass. Thought he looks really promising and before the sending off gave us the type of threat we lost with COD's injury. Good to have a direct winger back as an option.

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Don't disagree but almost the whole team played well today... one awful pass from Flint and rash challenge by Baker aside. Thought Pato was our least effective player.

Shame about the sending off, as 11 v 11 looked like if we got 1 goal, we could have gone out to get 4 or 5, but at least it's 3 pts on the board.

Not sure about that. I thought we created hardly anything in the first half, even though QPR looked like a League One team

55 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Bryan,Reid and Fam, if I had to pick one, umm this is hard but I think Joe had probably his best game for us today, my god the boy is prem class but Bobby just does not stop, never looks knackered and his first touch is sublime. Fammy  just for that goal could claim it but added to that his running the line and unlike kog (SP) never being offside superb.

Got to be Joe I think, understand when LJ says about Vyner and Kelly have to learn the dark arts, watch Joe he is a master at them.

Noticed Vyner wasn't in Plymouth's squad today. Is he injured?

Archived