IGNORED

Man City vs Cardiff

SedRA

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

And we have to play them still so dare say will be dishing out the same to us as Colin will want to make sure we leave with a few casualties to halt our promotion push

We have to hope that the ref due to do our game was watching today and was as disgusted as the rest of us.

All he has to do then is ignore the bluster and bullshit that Warnock comes out with and we ought to be OK.

I really ******* dislike him intensely. How anyone in their right mind could want him anywhere near AG is beyond me. I`d rather not go up than have us play like that.

48 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

He could trip him, but no... the bloke goes and does him with the studs. Absolute, total disgrace.

They have to change the rule about if he is booked, it can't be punished again. Must change.

Hang your head in shame Warnock, thankfully your sort are a dying breed.

See my post #123.

"It’s poor managers for me telling their players to do what they need to do to stop us. Mason was absolutely useless today but he wouldn’t have stopped that assault happening. Their player was set on it from the off. Warnock has a lot to answer for as does Hodgson, Benitez and Pochettino. Contrast that with how Bristol City played."

Another quote from the Manc forums.

Whilst Cardiff may not be particularly fussed about going out, it just goes to show how little confidence they had in their own ability compared to the faith LJ has in our players and how that translated into our games against Man City. 

Hopefully a little knock to their confidence  going forward about whether they’ve got what it takes to get out of this league.

8 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Whilst Cardiff may not be particularly fussed about going out, it just goes to show how little confidence they had in their own ability compared to the faith LJ has in our players and how that translated into our games against Man City. 

Hopefully a little knock to their confidence  going forward about whether they’ve got what it takes to get out of this league.

Or hopefully they just die away and leave their horrendous football in 1987.

Archived