IGNORED

Man City vs Cardiff

SedRA

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Hate all that Visit Malaysia stuff. I’m all for a global economy but I want my football club to represent its community, its city and its region, including the local economy.  Lansdown hasn’t got everything right but he represents our city and I wouldn’t swap him for Tan for any amount of investment.

Spot on imo :clap:

10 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Hate all that Visit Malaysia stuff. I’m all for a global economy but I want my football club to represent its community, its city and its region, including the local economy.  Lansdown hasn’t got everything right but he represents our city and I wouldn’t swap him for Tan for any amount of investment.

Yes, Chippers. I have my disagreements with Lansdown but I've  no doubt he loves the city and the City.

Are there "Visit Jordan" posters at the Methanium?

2 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Yes, Chippers. I have my disagreements with Lansdown but I've  no doubt he loves the city and the City.

Are there "Visit Jordan" posters at the Methanium?

What's the point? No TV exposure and the chaps of Banjo are not known for their disposable income

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

"Visit Vietnam" - what's that all about?

Mind you, if you live in Wales, it must hold some allure.

Archived